Bonus chapter! 24: Exclusive Interview

Hana: Welcome ladies, gentlemen, cats and dogs...

Lucas: WOHOOOO BELLA

Ten: WOHOOOO LOUIS

*inaudible barks and meows

Hana: cough cough. That didn't sound like it came from the Bella and Louis. Now where was I, ah yes. Welcome everyone to this exclusive interview with NCT! I would be the interviewer myself, as the first female member...

Renjun: And my girlfriend!

Hana: I swear if anyone of you fucking interrupts me again, I will personally make sure your mouth is sewn shut.

Renjun whispering to Jaemin: I know I know, she's pretty scary sometimes

Hana ignoring him: Anyways, we have some questions from your fans and they would like you to answer them yourselves.

Jungwoo and Xiaojun: Woah we have fans?

Hana: Yes sweetie. First question, directed to Yangyang. We understand that you have a nickname of 'annoying orange'. What do you think of that and the hyungs that gave you it?

Yangyang: Ah to be very honest, I like that nickname because I live up to it. And also I love oranges.

Ten: oh shut up, I saw you trying to murder one yesterday.

Yangyang ignoring Ten: Also to those hyungs who have me that nickname, I would like to say shut up and no you.

Hana: Ah, how inspiring. Next up, we have a question to none other than Kim Doyoung. When you were younger, you shared how you were hit by a car?  

Doyoung: Ah Yes. I had brought my favorite ice cream...

Rest of NCT: *weird noises

Doyoung: Shut it! Anyways, I had brought my favorite ice cream. Of course I had looked both ways before I crossing. I was looking sexy and cool. But this car decided that he was the sexiest so he knocked me out.

Hana: And what happened to the ice cream?

Doyoung: Ah Yes, it was still in my hands because it was my true love.

Taeyong: Not... not me?

Doyoung: *reaching out to hold Taeyong's hands
                    No of course you little shit

Hana: Okay... Next question please. Ah, for Renjun. Who... wait this question is very in appropriate!

Renjun: *snatches away the paper
               Anything's appropriate for the king. Who is your idea type? Easy! Hana!

Rest of NCT: *shit eating grin
                        OhhhhHhHhhHh

Hana: *clearly flustered. Okay! Okay! Next and last question for the day. To Kun, Jaemin, Doyoung and Taeyong, out of all these kiddos, who are the most chaotic, and why?

Taeyong: Lucas oh my gosh. So we were supposed to go on a vacation and you know what? We missed our flight because he got a clothes hanger stuck in his nose.

Lucas: Hey hey hey! In my defense, I was left alone.

Kun: Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul. With no fucking doubt. He is a devil. No whys. That day he called me out of my room and the minute I stepped out, I was shot at my neck by a nerf gun.

Ten: *snorts

Jaemin: Ah Chenle. HE FREAKING EATS CEREAL OUT OF A CUP AND PUTS MILK FIRST.

NCT plus Hana: Why?!

Chenle: *dolphin laughs

Doyoung: Heck Yuta! It is impossible to tear him apart from Winwin. IM. POSS. IBLE.

Yuta: *hugging Winwin. Anything wrong with that?

Hana: Relationships are always building up at this stage, don't worry so much mummies.

DY TY JM K: Mummies?!

Hana: *ignoring them. And now yeroubun we have come to the end of our exclusive interview with NCT! Stay tuned for more and peace out motherfuckers!

Lucas: Yeah! Fighting haeyadwae!!

Taeyong: SKRT SKRTT!

Jungwoo: *in tiny. Skarttt skartttt

Mark: Yea! Peace out!

Winwin: WHATWHATWHATWHAT!

Everyone, including me, you, Lee Sooman, Obama: FIRETRUCK!

Ot21:***))