The Kidnap and the Rape

*************ALEXS P.O.V.***********

I ran, and ran, and ran. You know, every time I run something INTERESTING happens. I check my pocket for money. D4mn it, no money. Guess I'll have to hitch-hike. I run the the highway and hold my thumb down, signaling to cars that I want a ride. A black truck pulls over and I freeze. I know that truck. That's Jacob's truck. Oh, hell no! I see him get out and I try to run, but as always, he's faster. He raps his arm around my waist and whispers, "Hey baby." I thrash in his arms but he throws me over his shoulder and walks back to his car. He throws me in the back and climbs in after me. He wraps duck tape around wrist, ankles, and mouth. He straps my seat belt on and ges back in the front. He speeds off to his house. He parks and throws me over his shoulder again. He walks to the room I have so many memories of. My first kiss, my raping, my beating, and so many other things. He chucks me on the bed and grins.

"Still sexy as ever Alex!"

I try to say something but I still had duck tape on my mouth, so that was kinda hard. He cups his hand around his ear,

"What's that? Sorry, can't hear you! Cat got your tongue?"

My eyes widen. He always said that before he raped me. Oh, sh1t. He grinned.

"You remember our old joke!"

Okay, I swear, I'm going to rip that smirk off his face and shove it up his crotch. He starts stripping 'til he's only in his boxers. He slides into bed with me and rips my clothes off. He rips the duck tape off my mouth but before I can scream he smashes his lis onto mine. I try not to kiss back but I used to love this boy, so eventually I give in and kiss bck. He slides his tongue across my bottom lip but I refuse to open. Bad enough I'm kissing him, no way am I snogging him! Obviously he wasn't takimg no for an answer so he bit my bottom lip hard. I gasp and he takes the chance and slips his tongue into my mouth. I fight for a few minutes but I realize I have no choice so I melt into the kiss. We snogged for a few more minutes. He starts slipping off my bra. I struggle but I'm still duck taped so I can't do any real damage. He starts sucking on my breasts as he slips off my underwear. He grabs my still duck taped hands and throws them around his neck. I take the oppurtunity and start choking him. He immedietly grabs my arms and throws them off his neck.

"You b1tch! Guess we're gonna have to do this the hard way!"

He grabs something and bangs it against my head. The last thing I hear before I pass out is a moan. Then I realize it's MY moan. He's raping me. Again. Joy.

*******ZAYNS P.O.V.*********-

Okay, I am seriously freaking out. It's been five hours and Alex STILL isn't home.

"Guys, where could she be!?" I say for the millionth time.

"Believe me Zayn, if I knew I would be there already." Harry says.

"BUT THAT'S THE POINT, WE DON'T KNOW! NONE OF US DO!" I scream.

"Zayn, calm down. He's trying to be nice." Niall says.

I sigh and start pacing.

"Do you want me to ring the police?" Liam asks.

I nod my head, too worried to speak.

He goes off to ring the police. I sit down and sigh. I look up and take in the lads expressions. Harry looks worried and upset. Louis looks upset and scared. Niall looks scared and confused. Liam, well, Liam just looked worried and upset. Me? I was all of the above.

Where are you Alex?

***************LIAMS P.O.V.***************

I wait for the police to pick up. Finally, I hear the familar "London police department (LPD), what can we do for you?"

"Hello, um, I need to report a missing person."

"Name of missing person?"

"Alexis Faith."

"Last time seen?"

"About five hours ago."

"Description?"

"Short, black hair, green eyes, pale complexion, tattoo on the back of her neck."

That's right, she has a tattoo. Saw it in her files. Five points for Team Liam.

"Um, does she happen to wear ripped, black jeans and a skull t-shirt?"

"Yeah! Have you seen her?"

"Well, she was reported by witnesses to have been kidnapped."

"W-what?"

"Are you her legal guardian?"

"No, her mum abused her so we offered to adopt her. We haven't had a chance to sign the papers."

"Well, I can only release information to a legal guardian."

"Okay, we'll go sign the papers."

"Excellent, call back when you have."

"Okay."

And with that, she hung up.

Oh Alex, where are you?

Ta da, my loverlies! so, jacob has come back! bad boy! soooooo if you......

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

YOU

CAN

KILL

JACOB!!!!!!!!!