Arrest and Rescue

**********-ALEXS P.O.V.*********

It's been a month. A month after Jacob kidnapped me. A month full of being beaten, raped, and crying myself to sleep. I gave up on the lads trying to find me. They're not coming. Maybe they never even wanted me. I also gave up on escaping. I've tried five times and each one resulted in me being beaten, raped, and crying myself to sleep. Oh, speaking of the devil, here comes Jacob. Yay. Not.

"How ya doin' baby?"

He knows I can't respond because SOMEBODY put duck tape on not only my mouth, but my ankles and wrists too. (Hint: his name starts with J and ends with acob. If you're an idiot then it's Jacob. I'm so helpful.)

"Time for your daily meal!"

Yeah, I get ONE meal PER day. Niall wouldn't survive. Hell, I'm barely surviving. Each meal has a piece of toast and some water. It sucks. He gently takes the duck tape off my mouth and feeds me. Wait, did I say GENTLY!? Jacob's being GENTLE!? Eh, he does it some times. It's really weird...

"Jacob." I croak. See, I can barely talk because of my, er, food issues.

"Yeah?"

"W-when can I leave?"

"NEVER!" He roars. He starts slapping me and then, uh, kissing me.

Then he rapes me.

**********ZAYNS P.O.V.************

It's been a month. A month since Alex was kidnapped. After calling the police and explaining Joy's suicide we told them what we had found out who had kidnapped Alex. It took a couple weeks to find evidence that he really was guilty, then a couple more weeks to organise the arrest and rescue. So right now we are standing outside Jacob's apartment while the FBI are storming his house. An hour later they come out carrying a bloody, bruised, and cuffed Jacob. He was still struggling when he saw me. His eyes narrowed.

"So you're Zayn, huh?" He spat.

I nod my head. "Did she talk about me?"

"She wouldn't shut up about you. But listen here buddy, I'll get her back. She WILL be mine."

They shoved him in the police car but I could still hear him when he screamed, "WATCH YOUR BACK, ZAYN JAWAAD MALIK!" I shivered. Moments later they carried out an even more bloody, bruised, confused, and shocked Alex.

"ALEX!" I scream. I run over and embrace her.

"Zayn" she chokes, "I thought you had forgotten me."

I look and see her tear-stained cheeks.

"Alex, I could NEVER forget about you."

She smiles but looks around like she's looking for someone.

"Looking for the lads?"

She looks embarrassed. That's when I realize she's looking for her mum. Liam walks over and sees my pained expression. Alex sees him and screams, "LIAM!" She jumps into his arms and he holds her tight. I start to feel jealous. Could she like.... No, she's just hugging him. She must've seen my expression because she walked over and kissed me.

"You know I love you."

"Alex, I never got to apologize for what I said."

She snorts, "Zayn, you just saved me from being kidnapped, all is forgiven."

Liam clears his throat, "Alex, we need to get you to the hospital."

She nods. Moments later medical workers grab her and put her in the ambulence. They drive off, leaving me and the lads behind.

What an eventful month.

Ta da, hope ya liked it. so if ya did...

COMENT

PHAN

VOT