Firstie

Author's note.
It's been awhile has it not? Haha anyway. Since I've been gone I've experience a lot. New experiences means better ways to describe the stuff I write. I'm winging every chapter in hopes this is good. Enjoy!

He constantly gazes at her like she's magic. He's amazed at her insanely rich, dark, brown eyes. After all, she's his brown-eyed girl. He breathes in a sigh of relief as she looks out the car window. He's cruising downtown Memphis staring out at the neon signs. The late night has a gloomy atmosphere, drawing Audrey's interest. Elvis keeps his eyes on the road while keeping the hefty, pink cadillac at a speed of 25.

Any time spent with her is a time well spent in his eyes. For her, she's grateful for every minute she spends with him, because she can't get enough of him. The radio plays lowly as the soft voice of Frank Sinatra comes on. Serenely, Audrey continues staring out the window until she hears a chuckle escape from Elvis. The smile she's had on since Elvis picked her up for the car ride shines straight at him. Both pair of stunning eyes reflect each other's glee. Audrey giggles once Elvis makes a distorted face. She kisses his cheek and points to the road.

"The lights green butt head."

Elvis squints his eyes and glares at the neon green light.

"You sure? I don't wanna get a ticket because of you. You've already made me almost crash tonight. Twice." He mutters sarcastically.

Audrey rolls her eyes and smacks his shoulder. Elvis growls, stepping on the gas.

"That was your fault sir. If you would've let me change the radio station you wouldn't have had those two heart attacks." She replies with a dimple covered smirk.

Elvis turns to catch a glimpse of that smirk and shakes his head.

"Sure got a lotta nerve baby girl. Especially since I'm the one with the car." He proudly says switching back to the road.

Audrey sneers as she pulls back her seat. She silently observes Elvis, like she always does. To this day, she can't believe a man as wonderful as him could fall for a contradicting girl like herself.