2.

'What's all the fuss about this virus sef?' Stanley griped.
He was angry about the fact he couldn't graduate with his mates as he hoped. With the news about the virus spreading so fast in Europe he worried about a lot of things. The first world was crumbling under the effects of the virus. Lives were being lost and the numbers were being recorded like shameless statistics. He felt hopeless.
'This virus has a voice. It's attacking those at the helm of affairs sporadically. We need to keep safe' Micah warned.
'The pictures are both scary and alarming and no one knows what will make it go away.' Stanley said.
'It's going to change a lot of things. Right now there is a total lockdown in Italy. UK is feeling the effect, the prime minister just tested positive to the virus. What do we have to save ourselves?' Jackson said in a quivering voice.
'Guy have you taken some of those cheap drugs again?' Micah asked
'Are you my father? Are you my priest? Am I your mate? Do you know my age?' Jackson asked sleepily
'Hmm Masters defense is coming up in two days and you are acting like this?' Stanley said knowing fully well he wasn't going to be there.
'Guy seriously if I had known that you didn't know about the assignment I would have even helped you to do it.' Micah said in repentance.
'It's fine. No one knew. I even chased after the class rep but she was turned down by the lecturer. It's a powerful position she occupies o.' Stanley muttered.
'When there is a will, there is a way. Everyone would soon be jobless when the school closes down anyways. Rumors are coming that the whole state will be locked down and every one will find their level.' Jackson said suddenly as if waking up from a dream.
'There will be no Mope clanging her hooves down the corridor like a goddess of stuff' Micah joked.
'I wonder what jobs will be available for the masses?' Stanley asked.
'Guy nothing o. I suppose everything will be online from now on. That's where the power is.' Micah said.
'That's powerful o. I guess I will have to explore that aspect.' Stanley said thoughtfully.
'What will I do? Applying for a job during these times is hard' Jackson said.
'What can we do online?' Micah asked.
' I am not good in programming or anything computer wise' Jackson said.
'We can learn to do graphics or cartoons or games...' Stanley wondered.
'It's an advantage for you Stanley. You always teach violin and musical instruments to students in their houses anyways you have all the time now.' Micah said.
'Soon they may close their doors at me ... unless I can teach them online' He smiled.
'You need a good clientele of selective and rich students and you are sorted.' Jackson said again spontaneously.
'I will look for it what appeals to me as well' Micah said.