3.

Stanley sat down in his grim apartment. There was no light as usual, the breeze was not so forthcoming and he felt very uncomfortable. The university was now closed down and thankfully he had managed to retain the apartment himself and his two friends shared. They had gone to their various homes and he was left alone to think of how to to fend for himself.
The ongoing pandemic had made the Nigerian government create regulations to prevent people moving all around the city and state.
He wanted to buy lots of food and drinks but he could barely afford so much. He had to make a choice food or internet data.
He decided to divide it into two. He would use half of his money to buy essential food and the rest would be for gigabytes.
Luckily for him some of his school friends from his varsity had given him some of their non perishable foods before they left for their various homes. What he needed was mostly  beef and raw tomatoes and chili pepper. He had some dried pepper and dried fish. He would manage himself so he won't starve.
His only weapon was his phone. He needed to make calls to prospective parents if they needed a music teacher. He hoped he would achieve some success.
He  went to a corner in his room and brought out two violin cases.
Suddenly he was strengthened emotionally as he cleaned out the dusty case and pulled out the bow and used a rosin to smoothen the strings.
He was delighted as he played some of his favorite hymns.
He set his phone in an angle on the table and he made a video of himself as he posted it on his social media handles. He was ready to teach willing students during this lockdown period.
He remembered his friend Micah had a keyboard and  he had left it behind. Micah had complained about it being older than the ages. He would work on it as well.
He started to look for the notes that he used to teach his pupils. He found them.
Soon parents were calling him and his schedule was made. He was happy to give them different hours at different times of the day.
He was happy that he would be sustained by the income coming in from his treasured clients.