Epilog

Epilog

Bowie

You could say River and I had a rough start in our relationship, but we managed to make it work. After our fight last night, we promised each other to never distance ourselves from one another and to always talk about what's on our minds. We managed to do so all our lives, so we knew even after what happened, we could make it work.

River took me on another date. He wanted to make up for those five days he didn't speak to me. He had so much on his mind, and he wanted to talk to me about it so we could finally end this chapter in our lives. He was positive his father wouldn't come back for him again, and I hoped he was right.

On our way back home from the restaurant, we talked about his mother. He missed her a lot, and I offered to go back home next weekend so he could go visit her again. He thought that's a wonderful idea, and even suggested to do so every other weekend. I was okay with that because I wanted him to be close to his mother. And that way, we had a chance to go back to the place we've always felt safe in. My bedroom.

As we stepped inside, River's hands grabbed my waist and pulled me back against him. His lips touched the soft spot behind my ear, and I tilted my head back against his chest, so he had easier access.

"Aiden's already asleep. We gotta keep quiet," he whispered. I nodded, and he carefully locked the door behind him. We walked to his bedroom, and while I tried to take off my shoes, River pulled down my coat and let it fall to the ground next to us. His bedroom door closed behind us, and before I turned to look at him, I noticed all the rose petals on the bed.

"River," I said in awe, looking back at the bed. "This is...so romantic." I meant it, and I knew why he did it. And just as I thought, Bon Jovi's Bed of Roses started playing softly in the background. I turned back to look at him, and he smiled.

"Did I mention how gorgeous you look tonight?" he asked, and I felt my cheeks heat up. He had also taken off his shoes and was now onto his coat.

"Thank you," I whispered, watching him get rid of the sweater he was wearing. His shirt was still on, and my eyes wandered down his chest, then his stomach, and finally stopping at the bulge in his pants. I couldn't help but grin at the thought of him having to walk out of the restaurant with that.

"Keep looking at me with those pretty eyes, and I'll have to strip you down without getting to enjoy every second of it."

His words made me shiver, and the excitement I felt was incredible. I reached out to grip his shirt, then tugged on it to make him take it off. He knew what I wanted, so he lifted his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor next to our shoes and coats.

He was incredibly handsome, and since I didn't really concentrate on his body when he was fighting in a cage, I had enough time to do so now. I moved closer to him, running my fingers along his muscles softly, making him breathe in deeply and hold his breath.

"Bow," he whispered, keeping his eyes on me, and putting one hand on my waist. "If you keep doing that, I'm not sure I can hold back any longer."

I smiled, feeling great about the way I made him feel. With both my arms wrapped around his shoulders, I pushed myself against his body. He moved, making me walk backward to the bed, and as the backs of my knees touched the bed, I let myself fall back.

He stood there, looking down at me with lustful eyes. "Enjoying the view?" I asked, keeping my voice low to try and sound sexy.

He chuckled, and his hands started to unbuckle his belt. "Fuck, Bowie. Of course," he said, and after his pants were unbuttoned, he kneeled in front of me and pushed my legs apart.

He fit right between them, and with his hands moving up my thighs, he pushed my dress up until my panties were revealed. "I want you to take this off," he said, kissing the inside of my thigh.

A small cry escaped me, surprised by the electric shock I received after he kissed me there. Another one followed right behind, but this time he placed the kiss on my other inner thigh. I kept my eyes on him, watching every single one of his moves closely.

"Bow," he said. "Take off your dress."

With no hesitation, I sat up and pulled my dress off my body. I was sitting there with my panties and bra on, and I felt nowhere near uncomfortable. He had seen me like this before, but back then, he didn't think of me as his girlfriend.

"You're beautiful," he whispered, smiling at me. He was standing again, and before he could tell me to, I took off my bra.

His eyes dropped to my chest, and I laid back down on the bed, so he had a better view. "Fuck me," he mumbled and pushed down his pants. His hardness was clear to see in his boxer briefs, and I felt the need to touch it.

"You gotta tell me to stop, Bow. Because I won't without you telling me to." I shook my head at his statement. I wanted him. Now.

He moved my legs apart again, coming down over me with one hand holding him up, and the other touching my hip. I felt his cock against my middle, and without thinking too much, I pushed against it to feel more.

A growl escaped him, and his lips covered mine while his hand moved to my stomach, and then further up to caress the underneath of my left breast. My chest was rising and falling fast, and I felt the heat between my legs rise.

He deepened the kiss, moving his lips softly, and his lips dancing with mine. I pushed my hands into his hair, gripping it tightly and wanting him even closer.

I felt his hand moved, and he covered my breast with it while gently squeezing. I moaned, not having felt something like that before. He knew what he was doing, and I was glad he was my first. No matter how many guys I met before, River was always on my mind when I thought of having sex for the first time.

His lips left mine, and I opened my eyes to look at him. His eyes went straight to my chest, eyeing my breasts carefully before lowering his head and taking one of my nipples into his mouth. I arched my back, wanting him even closer.

"River," I whispered, wrapping my legs around him to pull him down. I felt his hardness again, and I wanted to touch him. I moved my hand down his back, then hooked my fingers into the hem of his boxer briefs and pushed them down. He didn't protest but helped me get it off of him.

Before I could change my mind, I reached between us and wrapped my fingers around his lengths, slowly moving my hand up and down. "Fuck," he muttered, lifting his head again after giving my right nipple the same attention as the left one.

He looked into my eyes, his lips slightly parted and my hand still moving along his length. "That feels good, love," he whispered, leaning down to kiss my lips again.

It was weird touching him there. Not because it was River, but because I've never touched a guys' cock before. River's was thick, and I could barely wrap my fingers around it fully. The length of it was...nice. Not sure what other girls considered enough, but I could tell River's was on the longer side. I wasn't complaining.

His hand moved down my stomach again, and this time, he didn't stop at my hip. He pushed his hand inside my panties, letting his fingers slide through my wet folds. I liked that feeling, so I pushed my hips up, and his fingers slipped through them again, this time with more pressure.

"So fucking wet," he whispered against my lips, and I smiled because it was all his touch's fault my body reacted that way.

It didn't take long until he pulled my panties down my legs and threw them to our other clothing items. His hand came up to cup my cheek, and he moved his hips against me to let his hardness press against my middle.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good, Bow. I want this to be perfect for you. But you gotta trust me," he said, looking deep into my eyes.

I nodded, reaching up to grip his hair again. "I trust you, River. Always."

With a soft smile, he positioned himself at my entrance, and with one slow but determined push, he made me forget everything around us. From that moment on, it was just us, always.