✯𝐓𝐖𝐎✯

KOZUE'S POV
............................
"I'm Kozue Tanaka, I'm 17 and I have been transferred to Crestview Academy because when my Father left I tried to murder my Mother."
............................
"I didn't think about that.." Noelle said sadly. "There's electric wiring around the top of it, so the only way we would be able to get through is if we had wire cutters." Miko explaned. "There's wire cutters in the Janitor's closet!" Cara exclaimed, I looked at her. "Wait, how would you know what's in the Janitor's closet?" I asked. "Um, well, me and Noelle-" She started, "Nothing! It doesn't matter!!" Noelle yelled, I gave her 'the look' she looked at me, "You look like a tomato!" Livi said through a laugh. Soon everyone was laughing except Noelle, who just sat there continuing to look like a tomato.
"Ok, but in all seriousness, we need to get out of here." I said breaking the laughter. "I can get in the Janitor's closet and grab the wire cutters," I looked at them, "Miko bring flashlights and extra clothes, Livi you unlock the window, Cara and Noelle you two get food and a knife or two from the kitchen." I finished. "Well sounds like we have a plan!" Noelle said happily. We all looked around the room at eachother and smiled, we are finally getting out of this place. "Ok I can go ahead and get the cutters now." I said as I got up.
I left the room and headed for the Janitor's closet. I opened the door and looked around the small room for the wire cutters. When I found them I grabbed them off the wall and looked for anything else we would be able to use. I grabbed a rope, tape, gloves and a bucket. I walked out and saw the Janitor down the hall. Luckily he was sweeping the floor with his back turned to me. I turned the corner as quickly and quietly as I could and walked back to the Art Room.
I walked in and closed the door and set down the stuff. "Found some other useful things that we can probably use." I told them. "Ok so tomorrow after classes we can go and get the rest of the things." Cara said.
"Sounds like a plan."
............................

I hope you people liked it! I don't really have a plan on updating so be prepared for just random updates here and there!! Have a absolutely wonderful day, and bE HAPPY!!
- blub☀️