𖣘𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𖣘

MIKO'S POV
............................
"Hello, I'm Miko Suzuki, I'm 17, I am at Crestview Academy because I caught my house on fire."
............................
"I'm going to head to the dorms to get clothes and stuff." I said to the others, Noelle was still asleep. "Ok!" Livi said with a smile. So cute.. I have liked Livi for around six months and everything she does kills me inside bit by bit. I got up and walked to our dorms.
When I got there no else was inside, our dorm is all girls, but we only have men coming to bring us our things, so most try to avoid the dorms because some of the men try to do certain things with the girls. By the way, we are all underage.
I went over to our dressers and got some of our clothes and put it in my backpack.
"What are you doing?" I hear a voice behind me say. It's one of the men. Shit, shit, shit! "Um, putting clothes away?" I respond. "Doesn't look like it Ms. Suzuki." He said, he grabbed my wrist, he squeezed so hard I could feel the bruises forming on my wrist. "P-please let go sir.." I said, I felt the tears collecting in my eyes. I normally don't cry easily, but this reminds me to much of my Father. "A naughty girl like you..needs to be punished.." He said. "I SAID GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!" I screamed as I kicked him in the stomach. I grabbed my bag, a flashlight and three pieces of ribbon on the way out.
When I got back to the Art Room Noelle was awake and I was crying. Everyone got up and asked me what was wrong. I explained it all to them and Livi hugged me so hard I could barely breathe. "Are you ok?" Kozue and Cara asked me at the same time. "Yeah I'm fine, just a little startled." I said with a small smile. Livi was clutching to my arm and not letting go. Noelle grabbed my other arm, "He gave you these bruises?.." She asked me. I looked at her, "Yeah." I whispered softly. "What the fuck is wrong with this place?!" She yelled. "Bubba, calm down." Cara said as she grabbed her hand. "No! How can I calm down Cara?! This place is just one big nightmare!" She continued on. "Yeah," Kozue said, "It is but it's a nightmare that's going to end soon ok?" Noelle calmed down slightly. "Yeah, yeah ok." She replied quietly. Livi's being awfully quiet.. "Hey Livi you ok?" I asked her, she was still holding my arm. "Hm? Oh, yeah I'm fine!" She said, "Do we have everything we need for the escape tonight?" She asked.
"Yeah," I said, "I think so."
............................
ANOTHER CHAPTER DOOOOOOOONNNNNNEEE!!!! Second update today UwU
- blub☀️