𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

LIVI'S POV
............................
"I'm Livi Carlos, I am 17 and I go to Crestview Academy because I tried to drown my annoying ass older brother in a lake."
............................
We all walked back to the dorms and got change into our pajamas, the Satan spawns, the men, made us change in the bathrooms every night. We laid down in our beds that were next to each other and waited until the men left the room. After we made sure everyone else was asleep I grabbed a Bobby pin and picked the lock on the window. Once I got it open we made sure we all had our bags and everything we would need was inside. We slowly lowered the rope Kozue got from the Janitor's closet down the building and climbed down one at a time. First was Miko, then Cara, Noelle, me and then Kozue.
When we got down Miko turned on the flashlight and looked around for any guards while Kozue got the wire cutters and started to cut open the fence. When she got it big enough she stepped out onto the grass.
*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
"Shit! We forgot about the alarm!" Cara exclaimed. Crestview has a god awful alarm system that goes off anytime anyone steps outside the premises. We all ran as fast as we could and constantly checked to make sure we still had everyone. Soon we could hear guards catching up to us. "Go to the forest! It'll be harder for them to find us in there!" Kozue yelled. We got to the forest and started climbing the trees and hiding in the branches. Me and Miko in one, and Kozue, Cara and Noelle in the other. When we heard the guards run past our trees got down and regrouped. Noelle was holding Cara's arm, I was staying near Miko and Kozue was digging her nails into her palms. "Where do we go?" I asked them. They looked at me with eyes full of despair. "My brothers have a house somewhere near here. It's pretty big and has some spare bedrooms we could stay in." Noelle replied. Kozue looked at us and nodded and we all agreed.
"I guess we're going there then."
............................
Sorry for the short chapter I didn't know what to do for it. But then again I hardly ever know what to do for a chapter. TwT Anyways I hope you beautiful people have a beautiful day! Stay positive oR ELSE!
- blub☀️