᯽𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄᯽

CARA'S POV
............................
"Hi, I'm Cara Anderson, I'm 17, and I got stuck in this shit hole because I decided to push someone off a bridge!.."
............................
"Ok so one task down, three more to go." Kozue said. "We should go ahead and go get food and stuff." I suggested, looking at Noelle. "Ok." She replied. We got up and headed toward the kitchen.
When we got there the door was unlocked so we just walked right in. We looked around the kitchen for any food or utensils we could use. I grabbed a couple of knifes, a pair of scissors and a frying pan. Noelle got the food and drinks. We put everything in the two bags we had brought.
Noelle sat on the counter and just swung her feet back and forth. "Are you ok?" I asked her. Normally she only does things like this when she's stressed or extremely bored, and there is no way she could be bored. "Just worried about..things.." She whispered softly. "What things?.." I said as I slowly slid my hands around her waist. She put her hands on my shoulders, "I'm just scared that one us is going to get hurt whenever we try to get out, and you know that you guys are pretty much the only family I have at this point." Her eyes were full of worry, and whenever she gets worried, I get worried. And I hate being worried. "I promise you, nothing will happen, I'll make sure of it." I said looking at her directly in the eyes. She smiled. God I love that smile. I smiled back. She kissed me and then got off the counter, "We should probably get back to the Art Room. The others are probably getting concerned." I nodded.
We left the kitchen and locked the door on the way out.
"THEY WERE FUCKING!" Livi yelled as we walked in. "What the hell." I said. Noelle hid her face and ran into the corner. "Oh crap." Livi said, as she ran behind Miko and held onto her arm. Livi has liked Miko for about three months and Miko has no idea. Kozue just sat on the beanbag gagging. "Y'all nasty." She said between a gag. "Yes we know." I replied with a smirk. "DID YOU JUST SMIRK." Noelle yelled from the corner. She hates it whenever I smirk. "HELP!" I screamed as a ran around the room. "COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!"
Noelle chased me around the room until I started to slow down and she tackled me. "Oh look, Noelle's a top for once." Miko said calmly. Noelle's face turned red immediately and rolled off of me. Everyone laughed at Miko's comment except for Noelle. "You gross little fuckers." Kozue said as she continued to gag. Livi was on the floor dying of laughter, Miko was just standing and laughing, I was on the floor crying because of it, Kozue was still sitting in the beanbag gagging and Noelle was rocking herself back and forth holding her knees with her face red. I kissed her cheek, "It's ok bubba." She continued to rock back and forth and eventually fell asleep on my lap.
............................
Hope you peoples enjoyed, I had no ideas for this so I was just winging it. I hope you wonderful people have a amazing day! Byyee!!
- blub☀️