𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸

In the dark
who are you in the dark?

In the darkwho are you in the dark?

show me the scary parts

Meet Catalina, 'Callie' Paislee Rodriguez, the fourth of the six children of Maisel Wunch-Rodriguez and Joseph Rodriguez. ━━━━━ Maisel and Joseph wanted to have a big family but when they discovered that they couldn't, they were devastated.

That didn't stop them they applied for multiple Adoption agencies and tried multiple times ━━━━━ they were blessed with their first daughter, Ramona and a year later they adopted an African American baby boy, Nathaniel. Another year later they were blessed with another girl they named Karmen. And another year later they were blessed with their last biological daughter Catalina.

When Callie was 16 her parents came home one day with two beautiful African American baby girls, Valerie and Valentina ━━━━━ what the rest of the family didn't know was that the day they brought them home was the day their biological parents were killed.

Maisel and Joseph had been assigned to protect their parents and when they failed they realized that they had orphaned two new borns ━━━━━So they took it upon themselves to take them into custody.

The parents were rather successful and were lucky especially due to their large family. They were both high ranking FBI agents that were based in the New York headquarters.

The Rodriguez family was mostly known for their their amount of cases they had solved. ━━━━━ it wasn't just Maisel and Joseph, the success ran through the family. Nathaniel had become a surgeon, Ramona and Karmem had become FBI agents to along with Callie.

She had graduated from M.I.T with a Masters in Computer Science and Cyber security at age 19 ━━━━━ later went on to go to the Police Academy, where she met some of her oldest and best friends Jake Peralt, Rosa Diaz and Desiree Parker . She ended worked at the 99 for a 2 years before catching the eye of the FBI and was thrown into FBI training.

She worked with the FBI for 5 years and managed to become one of the best and well known arresting officers of her time. But that's wasn't all she was known for, she was known for breaking the fbi record for most successful undercover missions, she has gone undercover from a world class chef, to a surgeon to a scientist ━━━━━ it didn't last long though, for when she was chasing a perp, building to building she had missed a step and fell to the ground breaking her back.

It wasn't the first incident that happened in the family, 3 years prior they suffered the loss of Joseph Rodriguez who was killed during a case.

Despite the fact that she had developed technology that fixed her back her family was so paranoid that they had their boss demote her back to the 99, she wasn't even allowed to go into the field, she was resorted to the tech girl ━━━━━The girl who helped with technological parts of a case. It wasn't always that bad though, she had her childhood best friend Adelaide Phillips who worked in forensics so they were often at the scenes together.

That caused a lot of tension in the family. But Callie came to understand that all they wanted to do was protect her to the best of their ability.

For Callie it hurt, to watch her best friends enjoy the thrill of chasing after a perp, going into the field. But ever since she had been transferred back to the 99 she was more guarded than before... and that was 5 years ago.

When a new captain is assigned for the 99. Jake realizes that there should be another change. Getting Callie Rodriguez out if her funk.

But he doesn't expect to fall in love with his best friend.

━━━━━

emily bett rickards. callie rodriguez

 callie rodriguez

more to be added

layout credits to kllingboys  and dcviddobrik

Dedicated to - ambersdumonts AbiMikaelson mixed-fandom acreativeblur posiette Henry_hartt BpmGilbert fyiballs amillionwaystofall disneydaddy Jexica101 ItsMeMiana cheerybIossoms  sweetenerobert cerpent  Emily Bett Rickards and Brooklyn Nine-Nine fans