𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

IN THE DARK;
CHAPTER FIVE
◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

👩🏼‍💻🐕🥂| 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤
' who are you in the dark?'

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Things had been a little weird between Callie and Jake, mainly because Jake had slept with the Medical examiner a week ago and mainly because Callie's Ex had gotten in touch and wanted to start over.

Their relationship didn't end badly, they were still great friends but they both did very different things, with very different people so they realized that no matter how much they loved eachother it was best to move on with someone who was like them.

Jake was still working on his plan for her despite the fact that her ex Aiden was back in her life. It was hard for him, mainly because he was jealous, he didn't want to be but he was and he didn't know why, but he was. All she ever talked about was Aiden and it drove him nuts.

But he saw that she was okay, so he sucked it up for her. But the next phase in his plan was coming to light. Though it won't really go as planned.

✦✧✦✧

The squad was currently in the brief room listening to the days assignments.

" Peralta, where are we with the Linchon Case murder?" Sarge asked the detective.

"Well like, I told Captain Holt this morning we are at the on yard line. It's a football reference." He responded

"Yes Jake, I played line backer at Syracuse."

" Really? In highschool I played centre field in the Musical Damn Yankees." Charles informed with a smile.

"You don't wanna brag about that." Jake told his friend.

" Peralta you wanna loop everyone in?" Captain offered, well ordered.

"Ehh." He refused.

"That was not a request."

"Fine." He started before he groaned, stood up and walked to front of the room.

"Get ready for some stuff on a screen. Meet Fred Gorman. Prominent citizen, lawyer, corpse. Now meet his wife. Ann Hoert. She did not take his last name, but I believe she did take his life." Jake spoke confidently as Scully took down notes