𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

IN THE DARK;
CHAPTER FOUR
◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

👩🏼‍💻🐕🥂| 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤
' who are you in the dark?'

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Callie groaned as she got out of bed when she heard her doorbell ring. She slipped on her slippers, put on her robe and went to the living room with Kaia following behind her.

"I'm coming!"She yelled.

She opened the door and found non other than Jake Peralta with a sheepish look on his face.

"Callie!" He sang to the morning looking girl.

"This better be a good reason it I swear I'll kick you in the groin." Callie groaned.

"I need a ride, had to take my car to the shop. I walked all the way here" Jake complained.

"Alright...come in."Callie said as she stomped aside letting the brunette in.

Ever since the Captain called him off in front of everyone and that hole Podolski situation he's been trying to be on time.

Kaia was jumping around and barked a few times in excitement when she saw the familiar face.

"Your lucky that I only had 6 minutes of sleep left." Callie groaned as she poured him a glass of water.

"I'm pretty sure that I have one of the Die hard movies somewhere. Give me 15 minutes I'm gonna shower and get dressed. Don't let Kaia destroy anything" Callie told him before going back to her room.

Callie came out 15 minutes later in black jeans, a mustard sweater, her pair of black ankle boots and her black leather jacket. Her hair was curled slightly with her bag for work.

"Ahhhh pancakes yess." She rejoiced as she scurried to the bar chair by her counters where a plate of fresh, warm pancakes were and Jake smiled as he stood behind the counter with the puppy in his arms.

"Mmmm I forgot how good your pancakes are." Callie cheered as she smiled slightly but quickly covered it up, but he noticed.

"Was that a smile I saw. I win and its only been 2 days, damn Rodriguez I thought you'd be harder to crack." Jake joked with his signature smirk.