{ VKook }

"Hyung! Christmas is tomorrow!" The young boy, Jungkook, yelled, as he ran into the older's house. Taehyung smiles, "I know, Jungkook."

Jungkook and Taehyung have been best friends ever since elementary school and are now in the same class in high school.

Jungkook has been excited for christmas a long time now; Taehyung thought it was really cute, how Jungkook would count the days until christmas.

Jungkook ran over to the living room, followed by Taehyung. "Let's watch a movie, hyung!" He said and Taehyung nodded, "Sure. Can you choose one while I make hot chocolate for us?" Jungkook replied with a hum, meaning 'okay'.

When Taehyung came out of the kitchen, he just couldn't help smiling. Jungkook sat on the sofa, waiting quietly, yet excited, for his best friend to come back with their hot chocolates. As he heard Taehyung coming out of the kitchen, he quickly turned around. "Finally! Took you long enough." The younger pouted cutely. Taehyung laughed, "Here.", As he gave Jungkook the cup full of hot chocolate.

After the movie ended, Taehyung took both of the cups back to the kitchen. Jungkook had fallen asleep during the movie, so Taehyung didn't want to wake him up. But as unlucky as he is, one of the cups fell on the floor, breaking. The loud sound of the cup breaking woke Jungkook up immediately. As Jungkook ran over to Taehyung, the older was trying to pick up the pieces of the cup. "Hyung, what happened?" The younger asked and Taehyung smiled at him, "Nothing. The cup just fell dow- Ow!" And as he wasn't paying any attention, Taehyung cut his finger with a piece of the broken cup. "Are you ok?!" Jungkook quickly took Taehyung's finger in his hand, his face full of worry. "Don't worry, I'm fine." Taehyung replied but Jungkook just shook his head and started licking the blood off his best friend's finger. Taehyung felt his face heat up, as the younger's tongue touched his finger and quickly pulled his hand away. "I said it's fine!" He yelled, trying not to sound rude, which did apparently not work, because all he got to see was Jungkook's shocked face. "A-Ah, okay, sorry..." He flashed a sad looking smile. Now it was Taehyung's face that showed a bit of sadness. He hugged his best friend. "No, Jungkook, it's not your fault. I'm sorry for yelling at you." He replied, as he patted the younger's back. Jungkook pulled away, now smiling widely at his hyung. Without saying anything, he rushed to get a bandage, seeing as Taehyung's finger was still bleeding. So Jungkook bandaged Taehyung's finger.

"Hey, Jungkook..." Taehyung whispered after a while, receiving Jungkook's hum as a reply. "How 'bout you sleep over at my place tonight? I mean, there's no school tomorrow and it's christmas after all..." He said nervously, causing Jungkook to look at him excitedly. "Yes! That'd be awesome! But I have to ask my mom..." Jungkook said, taking out his phone, then writing a message to his mother. After about a minute, she replied.

Jungkook, 6:43 pm
Hey mom, can I stay over at Taehyung hyung's house tonight? We want to celebrate christmas together and stuff. Please?

Jungkook's mother, 6:44 pm
No, Jungkook. You promised you would celebrate christmas with your family. Don't break your promises, your father is really looking forward to tomorrow, and so am I.

Jungkook sighed, shaking his head. "Why'd I make that damn promise?" He asked himself, as Taehyung sighed again. "I guess you can't, then." He whispered. Jungkook nodded. "Anyway, let's go watch more movies, okay?" Taehyung then added, which made Jungkook excited again. "Yes!"

After a few hours of watching movies, drinking hot chocolate and eating popcorn, Jungkook had to go home. As soon as the younger left the house, Taehyung walked back to the living room to clean up the mess they made. He smiled, thinking about the next day.

When he was finally done with cleaning, he let himself plop on the sofa. He couldn't help but think of the cute, excited Jungkook. He found himself smiling at his best friend's cuteness.