{ YoonMin }

It was 11:39 am, as Yoongi sighed. He was standing in front of his friend's house. He was just about to ring the doorbell, as the door opened and a beautiful woman stared at Yoongi. "Oh! Yoongi! You must be here to see Jimin." The woman said, smiling and Yoongi just nodded, smiling back at his friend's mother. "Come in. I have to go now, you know where Jimin's room is. Bye!" She said, as she ran out of the house, leaving Yoongi there. Yoongi's smile faded, he sighed once again, walking into Jimin's house. He closed the door, took off his jacket and shoes and walked upstairs to his friend's room. A muffled 'yes' could be heard, after Yoongi knocked on the door. Jimin opened the door, then smiled. "Yoongi hyung! I didn't know you were coming over." He said happily, Yoongi's expression not changing, which Jimin seemed to notice. "Hyung, what's wrong?" He asked in concern, as Yoongi sighed yet another time. He flashed a smile, "Nothing. Sorry, I should have told you before coming over..." Jimin shook his head, "It's fine, I was bored anyway." He said, smiling, letting the older in his room. "Jimin, can I talk to you about something important..." Yoongi asked, after hesitating a while; Jimin nodded, "What is it?" He asked. "Well, you see... Can I maybe sleep over at your place tonight? I've got some problems at home..." Yoongi said quietly, Jimin listening. The younger then nodded, "Of course." He replied, making Yoongi sigh in relief. "Thanks so much, Jimin. You're a great help." He smiled, receiving a smile from the younger as well. "That's fine. I'm sure my mom will agree too. She really likes you." He said. "That's good to know." Yoongi replies, Jimin nods. "Soo...what do we do now?" Yoongi asks after a while. After thinking about it, Jimin answers, "Let's go shopping. Christmas presents and stuff..." Yoongi hummed in agreement, as they walked downstairs, to put on their jackets and shoes. Yoongi drived them to the mall with his car.

They arrived at the mall at 12:24. "What should we get..." Jimin asked, as he looked at some things in the shop they were in. "Dunno. Maybe something that Taehyung and Jungkook can share, like tickets or something. They seem to like each other..." Yoongi replied, also looking at the stuff in the store. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going, so he bumped into someone. "Ah, I'm sorry-" He apologized, as he looked up, just to look in the face of his friend. "Oh, hey Hoseok! What're you doing here?" He asked, Hoseok laughed. "Hey Yoongi. Obviously I'm buying christmas presents, I'm assuming you are doing the same thing?" He replied and Yoongi nodded. "Jimin is here as well. We were just wondering what to get Taehyung and Jungkook." He explained, and Hoseok smiled. "Let's get them cinema tickets! So they can go together." He said and Yoongi nodded, "Good idea." That was when Jimin ran over to them, "Oh, hey Hoseok!" He greeted his friend. The three walked out of the shop and walked over to the cinema. They bought the tickets and then went shopping together.

As they passed a shoe shop, Jimin stopped. He was looking at a pair of shoes, he really wanted. Yoongi noticed that his friend stopped and walked towards him. Without saying anything, he looked at the shoes Jimin seemed to want so much. "Hey, hyung." Jimin said, surprising Yoongi. "You noticed?" He asked and Jimin nodded, then smiling at the older. "Hey, you two. We're here to buy christmas presents, not to flirt." Hoseok smirked, Jimin blushed. "Let's get going." Hoseok then said. "Ah! I need to buy something, can you go ahead without me?" Yoongi suddenly asked, to which Hoseok just nodded. Hoseok and Jimin walked away, as Yoongi went in the shoe shop.

When they were all done with shopping, Yoongi brought Hoseok home and then drived to Jimin's house with Jimin. They got out of the car, Yoongi looked at the clock. "Wow! It's already 4:02 pm." He said, surprised. "Hey, hyung, can we watch some movies?" Jimin then asked and Yoongi nodded. They watched movies in Jimin's room the rest of the day, until they went to sleep.

The next day, Yoongi was woken up by Jimin's alarm, 8:30 am. He rubbed his eyes, not wanting to get up. But his friend forced him to. The two friends both took showers, got dressed. Yoongi took the two cinema tickets they bought the day before. "Let's bring those to Taehyung." He said and Jimin hummed in agreement.

The drive to Taehyung's house wasn't long, so they got there at 9:40 am. They had agreed to meet Hoseok there, so they waited for their friend. It was 5 minutes later, as they finally rang their friend's doorbell, Taehyung opened the door.

"Merry Christmas, Taehyung!" Yoongi greeted. Taehyung smiled, as he saw his 3 friends. "Come in, guys." He said, as he opened the door more and the three boys went inside his house. "Taehyung, we have a present for you!" Jimin said, as he grabbed in his bag, taking something out. "Oh really? What is it?" Taehyung asked in excitement, as Jimin took out two cinema tickets. "Here. You can go with Jungkook." Hoseok winked and noticed Taehyung red cheeks. "Thanks guys. I'll ask him later." He thanked the guys, as he looked at Jimin. "I'm really, sorry, hyungs, but I couldn't get you any presents; I spent all my money on the presents for Jungkook and his family." Taehyung said, as he scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment. The three just smiled, "That's okay; we understand." Yoongi replied. The four talked for a while, before Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok decided to go home. They went out of the house. "See you. And merry christmas." Hoseok said, smiling. Yoongi and Jimin smiled back. "Merry christmas, bye." They said, went back into Yoongi's car and drove back to Jimin's house. Once inside, they took off their jackets and shoes.

"Hey, Jimin, can you wait in the living room? I've got a present for you..." Yoongi suddenly asked, receiving Jimin's nod as a reply. He ran upstairs to Jimin's room and took out the present he'd been hiding since the day before. He put it in a special christmas bag and ran back downstairs. "Here," He said, as he handed Jimin the bag. Jimin pulled out the present, his eyes widening and his jaw dropping a bit. "Wow, hyung! Those are the shoes I wanted. But weren't they way too expensive?!" He then asked, the older smiled. "I'd pay any price, if it's for you..." He whispered, hoping the younger wouldn't hear, but he heard. Jimin smiled, blushing slightly. "Thanks, hyung." He said, then his smile faded. "Oh shit! I'm so sorry, hyung, I forgot to buy you a present..." Yoongi smiled, "It's fine. Just being here with you is enough." He said, as he pulled Jimin in for a hug, not waiting for a reply from the younger, who was now blushing a lot. "Hyung, I... You know..." He tried to say, Yoongi cutting him off. "Shh." As the younger felt his friend's lips on his. "I love you..." Jimin finally said, after the other kissed him. Yoongi smirked. "I know. I love you too." He replied, receiving a peck on his lips from Jimin.

"Merry Christmas." They both said in unison.