{ NamJin }

Namjoon was laying in his bed, as he felt his phone vibrating next to his head. He rubbed his eyes, then looked at his phone. He smiled, as he saw a message from his boyfriend. Yes, he had a boyfriend, he's gay.

Jin, 8:39 am
Hey Namjoon, are you awake?

Namjoon, 8:40 am
Thanks to you, I am now.

Jin, 8:40 am
Oh, I'm sorry!

Namjoon, 8:41 am
No no, it's fine. But did you just woke up as well?

Jin, 8:42 am
No, I woke up a while ago, but I didn't want to wake you up... By the way, can we meet today?

Namjoon, 8:42 am
Oh no, I'm really sorry. I have to go to school, because of some things...

Jin, 8:42 am
Oh, I see. Tomorrow?

Namjoon, 8:43 am
Of course!! It's christmas after all and of course I want to spend that day with my lovely boyfriend.

Namjoon got out of his bed, after he sent the last message. He quickly took a shower and put on his school uniform.

After a long time, he was finally done with the things he had to do and walked back home. He looked at his clock, 9:59 pm, and sighed. As soon as he was inside his house, and locked the door of course, he let himself plop on the sofa, turning on the TV. He slowly fell asleep.

Namjoon's eyes shot open, Shit! What time is it?! He thought, taking out his phone, seeing it was 11:21 pm. Just when he saw what the time is, he was surprised by his vibrating phone. It was a message from his friend, Taehyung

Taehyung, 11:21 pm
Hey Namjoon hyung. I kinda have this problem...

Namjoon, 11:21 pm
What is it, Taehyung? You can tell me anything, I'll try to help as much as I can.

Taehyung, 11:22 pm
Well... You know Jungkook, right? We're friends, damn, best friends, but I'm in love with him. But I'm scared to tell him because, what if he doesn't like me that way?

Namjoon, 11:23 pm
Ohh, well, that's right; not everybody is gay... But he won't hate you. Look, when I first confessed to Jin hyung, I had the same problem: He didn't like me back. But we stayed as friends, so it was fine. After a while, though, I confessed again and he accepted it. My point is, time is your best friend, Taehyung. By the way, I didn't know you're gay xD

Taehyung, 11:23 pm
Thank you, hyung. I'll try and confess to him tomorrow... I really hope he likes me that way... And I didn't know that either, until I fell in love with Jungkook.

Namjoon, 11:23 pm
Good luck. Oh and, can Jin and me come over the day after tomorrow? I'll give you your present then, instead of tomorrow.

Taehyung, 11:24 pm
Thanks, and okay. I'm going to sleep now, good night Hyung.

Namjoon, 11:24 pm
Good night.

Namjoon sighed, putting away his phone. He turned off the TV and walked up to his room. Then, he put on his pyjama and went to sleep.

The next day, Namjoon was woken up by the doorbell. He rubbed his eyes, getting up. Not caring if he was still in his pyjamas, he walked towards the door. As he opened the door, a familiar happy face came to his sight. Namjoon smiled at his boyfriend's happy face. "Merry Christmas, Namjoon!" Jin said, as he ran inside Namjoon's house. Namjoon closed the door, replying. "Merry Christmas, Jin hyung." He then looked at the time, 7:02 am. "What are you doing here so early?" Jin looked at his boyfriend. "I really wanted to see you as soon as possible." He blushed.. So did Namjoon, "I see." He said quietly, a while of silence following. Until Namjoon decided to break the silence; "Hyung. I have a present for you." He said, making Jin look at him, surprised. "You wait here." Namjoon said to his boyfriend, who just nodded, and walked upstairs, to his room. He came back with a package, "It's not the best present, but I hope you like it..." He whispered, as he handed the package to Jin. Jin opened it, started smiling. He pulled out a pink scarf. "Thank you, Namjoon." He thanked his boyfriend, smiling. "I've also got a present for you..." He then said, making Namjoon curious. "Really? What is it??" Jin laughed and pulled out tickets. Namjoon looked at the tickets; Those were two tickets for an amusement park. "I thought, maybe we could go together..." Jin said shyly, as Namjoon took the tickets and smiled. "Of course." He gave his boyfriend a peck on the lips, Jin blushed.

"I love you, hyung."

"I-I love you too."