Who did you fall asleep with on the couch?

Who did you fall asleep with on the couch and how
    Sorry if I spelled some things wrong

♈️ Aries ♈️
Japan 🇯🇵
"You and Japan were watching anime almost all night until you both fell asleep on the couch"

♉️ Taurus ♉️
China 🇨🇳
"You were walking around in the mall for a long time, it was time to close so you and China went home. He notice that you already had fell asleep in the car so he carried you to the couch and set you down, after that he Decided to lay next to you and sleep"

♊️ Gemini ♊️
UK 🇬🇧
"It was a long night and you were drinking tea with UK, after a while you yawned and UK could tell you were tired so he got up from his chair and picked you up, after that he set you down on the couch, and lays next to you with the blankets over him/her and you"

♋️ Cancer ♋️
North Korea 🇰🇵
"It was a long day and you fell asleep on the couch, North Korea noticed you were asleep and got on the couch next to you, he set you on top of him and fell asleep holding you close"
-BONUS-
"South Korea 🇰🇷 saw you two asleep and he quickly took a picture of you two"

♌️ Leo ♌️
USSR 🇷🇺
"You were watching horror movies with USSR and he noticed you fell asleep so he pulled a blanket that was on the couch and put if over you so you could sleep, he looked around to see if his son (Russia) was around and didn't see him, he smiled and put you on top of him rubbing your back gently then kissing your head, after a while you and him were sleeping while he was holding you close to him"
-BONUS-
"Later his son (Russia) walked in the house and saw you two asleep, he stared at you and was surprised how his dad was being so nice, he then took a picture "that's a keeper" he said the. Giggled a little after that he went up to his room and fell asleep"

♍️ Virgo ♍️
Germany 🇩🇪
"Since his father (Third Reich) was with Scorpio ♏️ you and Germany were alone, he always had a secret crush on you and he wanted to tell you but he was to nervous, so you and Germany were hanging out on the couch when you fell asleep on Germany, he looked at you and smiled as he laid back with you on him and put a blanket over you and him he then rubbed your head gently and kissed your head after that he fell asleep smiling."

♎️ Libra ♎️
America 🇺🇸
"America was asleep on the couch and you wanted to cuddle so you laid on top of him and started to cuddle him, he woke and and looked at you blushing a little but he then decided to cuddle you back and the. You two fell asleep"

♏️ Scorpio ♏️
Third Reich 🇩🇪
"You two were stargazing and you put your head on Third Reich shoulder, he got startled a little and looks down at you. He then smiled and picked you up bridal style and took you back to his place, after you two got back to his place he laid down and set you on him, after that he fell asleep with you on him"

♐️ Sagittarius ♐️
Brazil 🇧🇷
"You two were outside playing soccer, you lost almost all of them because he was way better than you, you sigh and run your eyes Brazil looked over and noticed you were tired, he walks over to you and pats your head "I think we played enough soccer for today" you nod in agreement and walk back over to Brazil's house it was almost night and he got you and him a cup of water, you were drinking the water so fast that out finished the cup in seconds, Brazil smiled a little and came over and picked you up, it startled you when he picked you up. Brazil then set you on the couch and laid next to You snuggling with you, you smiled and snuggled back after a while you fell asleep holding him close to you"

♑️ Capricorn ♑️
ReichTangle 🇩🇪
"You were already at his place and he was cuddling you on the couch,you knew you couldn't do nothing about it so you cuddled him back after a while you two were fast asleep"

♒️ Aquarius ♒️
Poland 🇵🇱
"You were watching horror movies and You jump and got scared, Poland laughed a little and you looked at him embarrassing of how you got scared, "i-its not funny stop laughing" you looked away blushing a little, he looked over and smiled at you, "heh sorry (y/n)" he said, you sigh and except the apology, Poland then laid down on you and smiled at he went to sleep, you were blushing and didn't know what to do, later you both were asleep"

♓️ Pisces ♓️
Philippines 🇵🇭
"You and Philippines went swimming almost for the whole day, you had a sun burn for how much swimimg you did and Philippines tired his/her best to help you after a while you were laying down on Philippines on the couch and was sleep and so was Philippines"