🥰Who takes you on a date and were do you go?🥰

♈️ Aries ♈️
China 🇨🇳
"He took you to a restaurant in his country and you were amazed by all kinds of foods they had, you never heard about these types of food but when you tried it you feel in love with the food and ate it all!, after that he took you to see the Pandas 🐼, you both had a great time!"

♉️ Taurus ♉️
America 🇺🇸
"He took you to McDonald's, (lol not surprised) but you two enjoy your time after that America took you home and slept with you while a movie was on"

♊️ Gemini ♊️
Philippines 🇵🇭
"He wanted to show you his islands and how beautiful they are, you fell in love with the islands and thought they were beautiful all the pretty flowers everywhere, overall you both enjoyed your time on the date!"

♋️ Cancer ♋️
North Korea 🇰🇵
"He took you to his military base and showed you all the guns and nukes he had there and after that he took you to a nice restaurant, you both had a great time!"

♌️ Leo ♌️
Third Reich 🇩🇪
"He took you to a really nice restaurant and you enjoyed your time there chatting with Third Reich and eating, after that he took you stargazing."
-Bonus-
"As you were on the date with Third Reich, Ussr was watching everything making sure he didn't do anything "bad" to you"

♍️ Virgo ♍️
Prussia 🇩🇪
"He took you to his guardian, there were hundreds of different types of flowers there and you loved them all after that he took you a a place in the guardian there was a table set up with some rose petals around the tables and chairs and some candles 🕯 lit up, after the two of you ate is was almost night time and the stars were sparkling bright you looked up at them smiling you then felt a hand on yours, you looked back down and Prussia asked if you would like to dance, so you did and the two of you danced for a long time, you enjoyed the date and so did he!"

♎️ Libra ♎️
Russia 🇷🇺
"He took you to the bar, he ordered a 2 vodka  for he want you to try one after the bar tender care back with the vodka you tired it and surprisingly you liked it so you and Russia drank all night until you both were drunk and had to call a taxi to go home"

♏️ Scorpio ♏️
USSR 🇷🇺
"He took you to his military base (like North Korea did) he showed you all the gun he had and told you the names of them, after that you got to meet some of the military people that were still there, then he took you to his guardian at his house, you where happy so the date was overall great!
-Bonus-
"When Third Reich found out about the date he was mad but he also thought about when he took USSR secret crush out on a date so he know knew why he Ussr took his secret crush out on a date but for that he was watching everything that happened"

♐️ Sagittarius ♐️
Germany 🇩🇪
"He didn't really know what to do he had never took anybody on a date so he asked his dad (Third Reich) for help and he told him a couple of things you can do on a date and where you could so you did what your father said, so first he took you out to a nice restaurant and then he did something his father didn't mention but he decided after the dinner to take you to a library to read a little, he was surprised but you where really happy about reading a little and the dinner so you both enjoyed your time"

♑️ Capricorn ♑️
Reichtangle 🇩🇪
"He didn't take you anywhere but he did get you some beautiful flowers 💐 and after that he was just cuddling with you al night"

♒️ Aquarius ♒️
Poland 🇵🇱
"Poland took you to a scary movie and you had a great time watching it after that Poland then took you home and started to cuddle you on the couch you cuddled back and you both fell asleep together"

♓️ Pisces ♓️
South Korea 🇰🇷
"He took you to a nice restaurant and then he took you home cuddling you and then watching some movies with you after that you listen to some k-pop and fell asleep together"