About last night

"You got fucked last night."

"I did? Tell me more.."

"Yep. In my bed...about 9pm....it was hot."

"That is what you said the night before...what made this night hot?"

"Well....you were wearing your black yoga pants and a tight tee shirt. I threw you on the bed... on all fours...and pulled your pants down just enough so your ass and pussy were bared for me."

"mmhmmm..."

"and I spread your ass and ate you out from behind-"

"You know "eat out" doesn't sound very sexy. How about you devoured my pussy?"

"So....I devoured your pussy and my cock felt like it was going to fucking explode. You were so wet and it was all over my face...I remember how wet you were-"

"You always had a way with me."

"I pulled your arm behind your back and rammed my cock in you...and it was fast...and furious...and it wasn't kind or soft or beautiful....I just wanted to fuck you so hard...I just wanted to cum so badly."

"Did I like it?"

"You buried your face into the pillow."

"And that means I liked it?"

"You loved it...because I felt your pussy tighten on my cock....and when I pulled out... I fingered you as it pulsed and pushed out my cum....so yeah...you liked it."

"Did you kiss me afterwards?"

"Of course. What kind of man do you think I am?" 

"Are you stroking it right now?"

"Yep."

"I wish I was there....I wish I could do it for you. Next time I want to talk about escaping....and white sheets...and staying in bed all weekend."

"You are getting fucked again tonight."

"Oh.... I am?"

"Yes. Tell me what panties you are wearing."

"I am not wearing panties."

"My God-"

"Or a bra....I haven't worn one in two months."

Silence.

"Go jerk off and remember every thought....so you can tell me all about it tomorrow."

"Oh...you are getting fucked so hard tonight."

I hung up the phone, smiling.