You deserve fantasy

"You would think that with all of this time...with nothing else to do...we would be naked and fucking and making the best of it...but it appears that he still doesn't want to touch me. At least not like that."

"My friend, you deserve to be worshipped. You deserve so much."

"So do you."

"Ahhhh...I have my little subby Chicago boy. He has been keeping me distracted. I am starting to feel an attachment and I do not like it. But there is something about knowing he is jerking off and eating his cum for me that is just such a turn on."

"Those were the days... when the erotic possibilities were endless...and eager submissive men were in abundance. I want to know more about this person. It makes me so happy to hear that you are receiving some sort of pleasure."

"Oh you know....he is like all of us...struggling...devastated by not working...in an unfulfilling relationship. I swear, our talks as so filthy and depraved."

"You see, I need this in my life."

"You do...YOU DO!"

"Tell me about this Chi boy."

"Ok...I am going to send you a photo...because I trust you....he is so hot. I just sent it...did you get it?"

"Yes...yes...yes...he is hot. I am not into beards...but this is a hot piece of man. Nice body...good sense of relaxed style...blondish...not what I expected for you...very american hot."

"Hahaha, american hot."

"Well, he is."

"I never thought of it like that...but you are right. I don't think we will ever fuck...but you know, I just want the opportunity ...you know....just to have a few days with him to fuck with him. To dominate and humiliate...and fuck his brains out...and not care."

"Wouldn't that be nice?"

"Oh yes! And you should come with us....I mean, not fuck us...but we should all three go out and you and I can make him serve us. How fun would that be?"

"It would be fun...and much needed entertainment."

"How about you...other than the partner problems...has country club guy messaged?"

"Actually, he has."

"Oooooo.....you are holding out on me."

"Hahaha...no...not really...I do not really know what to say....it churns up old feelings. It complicates current feelings. Reminds me that I am not dead and still desirable. But it also makes me sad because I do not know if I have the energy to ever really change a thing.... a single thing...about my life. But he is reminding me that that are reasons to...does that makes sense?"

"Yes....yesssss...it does. Tell me more...what do you talk about?"

"Well....he does this thing...where he tells me I got fucked at his house last night....and then he tells me how I got fucked...and how he came...and it is the hottest thing I have heard in a long time....because I know him. At least I used to...and I think I still do...and I know he is not all talk...not even a little...which makes it even hotter....and scary...because I mean, I really could do it...ugh. That is a whole other thing-"

"Yeah, my fear is that Chi guy is all talk. Fuck. He is probably all talk, who am I kidding? But...who fucking cares! Fuck. The way the world is going we could all end up dead. You...and I ...deserve some fucking pleasure...and some fantasy....FANTASY...it is what makes any of this worth anything. God, the power in fantasy."

"Yes girl. Yes. I did not think of it like that...but you are correct. I guess that is why I write. I have a few people that read all of my stuff and I communicate with them. I know that what I write feeds their fantasies...and that makes me so happy."

"You see...you deserve to dream. You deserve to feel pleasure. You deserve to be desired ...and fucked. Even if you are still in you pajamas."

"Hahahahah."

"So when will you talk to him next?"

"There is no set time. You?"

"Same. We were talking every single day and it was getting really hot...which is why I felt the attachment....I need to take a break from him for a bit...it is just too much."

"Oh...but that intoxicating feeling of waiting for the text...or waking up and seeing it waiting for you....it's like not being able to breathe. So hot."

"Yeah, while people literally cannot breathe right now. Ironic."

"God...yeah. Nothing makes any sense....none of it."

"I have to go...I have a conference call about a project I am freelancing for. Can we set another phone date?"

"Phone dating is hot."

"I love you lady."

"I love you too... stay safe."