No bed

"I came ten times in a row..."

"You did?...tell me what you were thinking about...were you watching porn?"

"Of course I was...you know I love porn."

"I expect you to send me links to every clip you watch."

"Oh....I don't know if I can do that...that is so personal."

"And this isn't? We have fucked...remember? We more than fucked... even if it was a long time ago."

"Yeah. I know."

"So....what did you watch? Describe it to me."

"Well....uhhh...I like certain performers...and certain subject matter....and it has to seem real or intense. Which is why I love girls that can squirt."

"You do? That's hot. I had a girl once that could do that. Blew my mind every time."

"You see! I try and I try to get myself there...I do not think I am blessed with that ability."

"I could make you squirt."

"You never did before."

"You were a teenager. I was....not the person I am now."

"I guess we will never know now."

"Maybe.....So continue. The porn. What did you watch."

"So I like this porn star that squirts...and I mean she squirts.....some of my cam girl friends tell me that there is some sort of trick that they fill up with water and it is all fake...but this woman...there is no way it is fake. And if it is...she is the best actress I have ever seen. You can tell she goes some place....to some place in her head...and she is just a nasty dirty slut that loves to fuck."

"You wish you were her."

"I do."

"Tell me more...what was happening."

"This woman can take anything...sometimes it is so hardcore that it is a turn off....I mean, getting fisted in the ass...or just plain fisted is horrifying....but for some reason she makes it look easy and pleasurable. She is really subby....and the guy...they have done lots of porn together...he is fucking amazing...huge cock. Ripped body... some sort of accent...but it is more than that...he like coaches her along. He doesn't just say good girl just to say it...you can tell he means it...that he knows it makes her go to a whole different level."

"I get it...and what did they do?"

"Well...he ate her pussy. I did not expect her to squirt so soon... but you can tell they have this crazy energy between them. And the more she squirted in his mouth the more worked up he got...the more into he was....and THEN she started to give him head...and listen, I pride myself on giving a world class blow job...but this woman is from a different planet."

"What made her different?"

"You are just going to have to watch it. She just loves doing it. You can tell...and the more she pleases him the better it is....its fucking amazing."

"Is that why you love to do it?"

"Yes....it is."

"You need a coach...to tell you how good you are. I know what you need."

"You do. I know that you do."

"You were my nasty slut last night. You got fucked again. This time I pulled you over my lap and spanked your ass so hard....and then I kissed your neck...and I sucked on your tits...my God. I miss sucking on your tits."

"You know...at any other time the term tits would be such a turn off...but knowing that your dick is hard right now...and you are breathless....it makes it hot. Say it again...that you sucked my tits."

"Oh.....did I.I sucked on them and my tongue was flicking your nipples... You begged me to stop but I wouldn't....that was the first time that you came. You came grinding your pussy into my thigh.....and my mouth was full of you...."

"Fuck. That is hot."

"Yeah, I know...and then you rode my cock so I could watch them bounce...and when you would get scared I would slap them....and you were back to your old self in no time."

"My old self....I miss her."

"She is still there. If anyone would know it would be me."

"You are so sure of yourself."

"Yes, I am."

"So did you buy a bed yet...no more sleeping on the couch?"

"No. No bed yet."

"I cannot believe it...it is your house!"

"Sweetheart, I have been sleeping on the couch for the last six months....now that it is final...I guess I have not gotten around to it."

"Make sure to buy a big one...one that is sturdy....and some white sheets."

"You are getting fucked again tonight."

"I require a bed."

"Ok....I get it. I will buy a bed....so you are getting fucked tonight."

"You buy a bed and I will come to see you....and we will spend the whole weekend in it....watching movies and fucking. How does that sound?"

"I can do that."

"But I will cry....a lot."

"Crying is such a turn off."

"Well...prepare yourself."

"You won't cry...not like that. Promise."

"OK."

"I have to go to bed. My cock is going to rupture if I don't do something about it. Send me some photos of your perfect tits."

"Maybe...if you buy a bed."

"Good night."

"Sweet dreams."