Orange terracotta walls

You walk together and finally see a temple. "That's it..." Nathan whispers. He runs to it and you run after him. You enter the temple and hear your breaths echo through the halls. You walk through the dark cold halls and hold onto Nathan's strong arms for your life. "You don't need to be scared, I'll protect you." Nathan ashes you, you feel much better and loosen your grip. You approach a deep never ending pit with only a few pedestals. "I think we're supposed to jump across..." you say.
You can see a treasure chest at the end of the other side. Nathan jumps onto the first square and almost falls. You can hear the chinks if rock crumple and fall to the ground, the pit was deep. You then attempt to follow him and jump across, he grabs your hand to make sure you don't fall. You both jump across until the final jump, you leap to the other side and successfully make it. Then Nathan hops over and falls "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!" He screams. You grab for his hand and catch him "I'de never let you fall..." you say lovingly. He smiles at you softly and you pull him up. You both jog to a large pedestal with a chest on it. "Be careful, it might be a trap." Nathan explains. You carefully open the chest to see a piece of rotting paper. There was a poem.