Alone

When the mist cleared you are in the woods and not where you were before all you see that the wound on your shoulder has gone and there is trees with Russian word "Избранный" and it was wrapped around some trees But you were in a forest with a log cabin and there are some stumps but there is tree and hatchets in a few of he stump and you get humming but you get this calm felling when you here it. It's almost like a sirens call but you start walking to the log cabin you slowly creep away but the are walls and some defensive looking spikes in the ground sticking away from the house so you are forced to stay with in the area of the house or else you might get impaled or worse. So you think that the entity could take the source of the humming into a trail but then you listen to the humming closely and start to think that it is a women and you take of the hatchets you found and start to go to one of the edges of the walls but you notice that the is still animals within the walls and you think to yourself the women must of culled them all but then you see a shadow of a deer and then bone then veins then meat then skin form on the shadow and you are stun but you snap out of it and keep walking but you find the corner and put down the hatchet and start to collect tree branches and leaves and sticks you start to build a shelter but you have barely any training in building one but you got a shelter if a gust of wind touches it you hope it will stay in place and it does for most of the and you know since you barely slept. A few times you heard the humming get louder and once it stop but you kept calm since why pain is if you gonna die it'd be better save the energy but you did fall asleep and woke up to no humming you got up and grabbed the hatchet and walked to the house and there still was no humming you open the door to see a table in the center of the room with a door to a different at the end of the room on the left and when you turn right you see a hole in the ground with a fire pit and another room so you go to the left door and when you open it you do it slowly and you see a bedroom. You are stunned to she that she is sleeping you stand still you heart is exploding you panic fast but you close the door and turn around and go to the other door and see animal carcasses on a table with a cloth on the top of the table with no skin and most of the meat missing you cut some of the rib out and take it with you and see a box of matches and open it and take three matches. You go and leave the room and you hear her get up and you back in the room and hide under the table and you hear her open the front door and leave so you quickly open yours and close it and then open the front door and run straight for you shelter but then you see it got destroyed and the is a hatchet on the wall next to it and you think to yourself she knows I'm here.