Unseen exit

You turn around and she figure covered in mist and she laughs and backs into the mist you stand there for a second and then you think why make her happy and be afraid so you walk toward the mist and you she is gone so you keep walking toward her cabin and surprisingly the mist didn't fallow you when you get to her cabin you knees felt wobbly and you sat on a log and take a beep breath and accept death so you knock on the door and hear a glass smash and the door slowly creeks open and all you see is bunny mask which at first you were curious but when you tried to to talk all that came out was mumbling which she smiled at and left the door you went to open just to see her sharpen her hatchet. But then she stops and looks at you and throws the axe at you but hits the door and you gasp and close the door a bit of the tip the hatchet is what sticking out she opens the door and trips you and goes to strike you but stops halfway and laughs again and go back to her house but you just lay there with a feeling of adrenaline and fear and mist covers your eyes but when you wake up you still there and she is standing over you with a concerned look on her lower face since that all you can see. You   Say hello but realized she don't speak English until she said "why" then she walks away you sit up and see she seems to be hunt the small piece of the rib is gone and you back hurts you get up to notice you broke you fall with rock there is what fells like a bruise on your back but you walk it off and go into her cabin and sleep under the table. You wake up outside the cabin with a axe lying on your chest you look toward the cabin to notice the door is open and she is moving piles of wood into the living room you sit up and ask what do you mean why? She looks at you with a fed up look on her lower face and she says "you being here only causes problems and since you aren't hiding it won't be any fun to hunt you." You are just happy you made this choice but mumble do this mean you aren't going to kill me? She walks toward the area you saw the deer and says not yet.