ii. FIRST DAY AND CONFESSIONS

❝ Let me be your ruler, you can call me Queen B
And baby I'll rule
Royals by Lorde

♕♕

SOOYOUNG DIDN'T really classify her self as a prim and proper person but at the same time not filthy and smelly. She could say someone in the middle, which she and the people around her are fine with. Due to her growing up in a private expensive school, it was filled to the brim with spoiled brats who were always reliant on their helpers for even the littlest of things. Of course not speaking for the whole population but it surprises her when she sees a perfectly capable affluent person, much more to her astonishment, a noble.

Bae Joohyun was described as anything but dependent. Even her goddess-like looks were enough for people to think of her as a influencer, a trend setter if you will. People who witness Joohyun's beauty for the first time often experience love at first sight—or if not—intimidation and a feeling of self-doubt. That would have been easily the case for Sooyoung, if not for her personality of not having one bad bone in her body. She admits that she was agape at the gorgeousness of her roomate but never even thought of being jealous or prejudiced.

"I send my utmost apologies to you Lady Sooyoung if I made you tired. I just can't stand the feeling of not being organized."

The amount of times the young lady moaned out of pain, people could have guessed it was because of injury but that was far from the case since the reason was scrubing the tiled floor and marble counters of their shared bathroom too hard.

Sooyoung massaged her ached arms as she glanced to, which she discovered goes by the name of, Irene and smiled softly.

"I'm okay, it's a lot better doing it now than doing it later anyways." She reassured.

The older woman sat on her bed as she grabbed a pillow to rest on her lap,

"Now we're done cleaning, how 'bout getting to know more of each other."

Sooyoung agreed as she found herself conversing for hours with her new found friend.

Jimin couldn't hide his excitement as he dragged his little sister to the way of their classroom. The young lady suddenly stops, flagging a hand to her brother signifying her lack of air. Jimin looks behind to see Sooyoung's hand on her knees as she tried to catch her breath.

"You're going too fast." She says, pausing in between words to exhale.

Her older brother gives her a worried and apologized look.

After a minute or two, the sibling duo proceeded to their designated room. The busy first morning of the prestigious academy didn't go unnoticed by the new pupil as she observed the hoards of students trying to get by their morning, gripping their belongings while holding, probably, the most expensive coffee drink at the cafe they bought it at. Jimin pulled her out of her thoughts quite literally as he forced Sooyoung's eyes to face the two vacant chairs her brother was pointing at.

"Let's sit there." He said.

Nervousness soon took over Sooyoung's stunning features. Antsy at the thought of not getting along with anybody and getting stuck with brother, who of course she loves. She looked around the room, getting more fidgety as she saw group of friends catching up with one another, telling their summer adventures.

Seems like everyone's already settled.

"You nervous?" The pretty noble turned to her brother, who gazed at her with another worried expression.