iv. MYSTERY MEN AND MOVIE NIGHTS

iv. MYSTERY MEN
AND MOVIE NIGHTS

It’s like a midsummer night’s dream
Am I enchanted by a spell? ❞
Remember Forever by Red Velvet

♕♕

THE SLIGHT SLAM of the door startled Irene. Bae Joohyun was known to be quite the beauty and brains—like a leader that's alert at all times—making her more prone to be suprised at the slightest of noise. The sound of the wooden door colliding with the wall wasn't the most pleasant sound on Joohyun's list, on instinct making her raise her eyebrow at the person. It was her roommate and for reasons she didn't know, had an angry look on her face.

Sooyoung was beyond frustrated, mostly because of confusion. She couldn't figure out if it was her mind or the prince that had done her wrong. Kim Taehyung stuck like a glue, and Sooyoung didn't like it one bit. The young noble huffed out a strand of her raven hair that was blocking her eyes, stomping and grabbing a pillow before sitting and hugging it. It amused Irene, got her thinking to what could have possibly happened for her joyful roommate to be like this,

"How was your first day?" Joohyun asked.

"Fine," Sooyoung huffed out like a small kid answering vaguely to their parents.

"Did something happen?" Irene questioned.

"That damn prince happen—" Sooyoung paused,

No, why am I thinking about that jerk?!

Why did he have to do that?

"Nothing of importance," Joy tried to say again—in her head it sounded calm and collected but to any other person, it sounded like a question.

Changing the topic, Sooyoung diverted her attention to her roommate,

"Do you have someone you fancy, Princess?" She asked out of the blue, making Joohyun's eyes widen.

"Huh? Why do you ask?" It was true that her roommate was the epitome of calm and collected, but at this exact moment it seemed to be the opposite.

"Nothing," The young noble let out with a playful tone.

"Why are you blushing though?" Sooyoung smiled teasingly at the princess.

"It's n-nothing," Joohyun managed to squeak out.

"Oh come on, I may have known you for less than a week, but even I could tell you're lying," Joy pointed out.

The princess contemplated before giving in, seeing there wasn't a reason not to and besides it wasn't like her roommate and her infatuation would meet any time soon.