v. LOVE TRIANGLES AND HYDRANGEAS

❝  I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word ❞
Viva la Vida by Coldplay

♕♕

A GENTLE KNOCK on the wooden desk made Sooyoung finally wake up—not knowing she's slept through a whole period. Park Jimin nudged his half-asleep sibling who as a result, groaned.

"Five more minutes, mommy." The young noble let out unconsciously,

Her brother crossed his arms, amused at Joy's sleep talk.

"Well—if you want to miss another lesson—then keep snoring by all means."

The young lady abruptly lifts her head from her desk, eyes roaming infront of the lecture room. Sooyoung cursed mentally when she saw their second period teacher,

Did I really miss a whole discussion?

More importantly, why hadn't Jimin wake me up?

Joy looked at her brother and sent daggers towards his way, to which Jimin had raised one eye brow at—wondering why his sister looked like a glaring panda. A suppressed but audible hiss can be heard as a certain noble was hit by Park Sooyoung.

"What did you do that for?!" Jimin whisper shouted, not wanting to disturb the class.

Sooyoung continued to look at him with a glare, "Why didn't you wake me up?" She said with irritation.

The male noble—who was still rubbing his poor shoulder—scrunched his face lightly,

"Do you think I haven't tried? You just kept hitting me! This is the third time—on the shoulder alone!" Jimin said, still making sure the teacher hadn't heard.

Sooyoung puffed out a defeated sigh, paying attention to the lecture and noted mentally to borrow her brother's notes. Lunch came, luckily she—for the most part—got along well with Jimin's friends.

"Joy! Just the girl I'm looking for." Kim Yerim locked her arms with the older noble. The two girls sat at the still empty table,

"Where are the others?" Sooyoung looked around slightly.

"Jennie's not sitting here today. She's busy for the cheerleading tryouts, I think." Yerim responded as she took a bit of her tuna sandwich.

"Oh. "

Jimin came to the two friend's direction while—quite literally—skipping, with V following shortly behind him.