Chapter 8

You know that feeling that you're being watched? Yeah, that one, with shivers down your spine, and the feeling of eyes on your skin. Terrible really.

It's the golden trio. It's always the golden trio. I don't know why they're suspicious of me but from what I've heard, no I'm not eavesdropping they're just really loud, it's about my tattoo. What's wrong with it?

I quickly learnt that, in fact, everyone likes Will. He's my boyfriend okay? Don't even think about him. He was asked by at least eleven people this week, I counted. To my surprise a girl even asked me. Why does she see in me? I think it's because I'm... I've no idea. But Will is an amazing person, everybody knows that, and he didn't left me, thank gods. No really, I was actually scared he would. I'm a bit paranoid, trust issues you see?

I nearly killed someone multiple times.

OhmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodOHMYGOD!

I just head the news, sorry. We're gonna have to dance. Will and I, the exchange students. Because the ball is for the exchange students. We're going to have to dance first.

I'm gonna ask Will if he know how to dance.

He doesn't. Alright di Angelo, time to teach the idiot how to dance!

He still doesn't know how to dance.

Who knew a dance would be the hardest part of this guest? Well, it is.

'NICO?'

'WHAT?' I snapped. Not the time to annoy me if you want to know everything.

'COME OUT!'

'I'M GAY!'

'NOT WHAT I MEANT!'

'I KNOW!'

'COULD YOU TWO STOP SHOUTING?!'

'SHUT IT POTTER!'

'WE'RE GONNA BE LATE NEEKS!'

'DON'T CALL ME NEEKS SOLACE!'

'WHATEVER DEATH BREATH!'

'I'M LITERALLY STANDING NEXT TO YOU!'

'CAN WE GO NOW!'

'YES WE CAN!'

That was normal, if you're wondering. I hope you're not.

'What's up?'

'The sky, Solace.'

'Ha, ha, ha. Very funny. You're scared?'

'Why would I be?'

'Why wouldn't you be?'

'You're literally a savior of the world. Is the great savior scared of a little dance?'

'You're more scared than me.'

'I don't know how to dance.'

'They just asked us to go in.'

'Oh my god Nico, I don't know how to dance!'

'Shut up, just follow me.'

'I thought you were scared?'

'Just because I'm scared doesn't mean I'm gonna make a fool of myself.'

We stopped bickering as we entered the Great Hall, which has been changed into a dance floor. Or a ballroom, whatever. Some people gasped. Assholes. Sorry, language. But they still are homophobic assholes.

Will and I started to dance, and I had to ignore everyone else in order to lead my boyfriend, who obviously don't know how to move his feet properly. Seriously? My significant annoyance can't even dance... What have I gotten myself into?