Chapter 10

'Nico wake up!'

I bolted up, my head smacking Will's. I know it's Will, no one else would be brave enough to try and wake me up.

I didn't bother talking, and engulfed him in a hug, sobbing silently on his shoulder. I may seem strong, or emotionless, but...

At the end of the day I'm just Nico. And I want someone to hug me and tell me everything will be alright.

Gods, I'm pathetic.

'No, you're not.' Did I say that out loud? Apparently yes... I made a strangled noice, between a sob and a laugh, and lifted my head off my boyfriend's shoulder.

'Didn't anyone told you it's rude to stare?' I said to the five boys, who quickly scrambled back to their bed.

The next morning, I noticed people staring at Will and I at breakfast. I put my arm over Will's shoulder, and glared at them.

'Did anyone tell you your shirt change with your mood?' I stared at the son of Apollo for a second, before looking down at my hoody. It was, in fact, saying 'one day my patience will run out and I'll punch you in the face very hard'. I pinched the bridge of my nose at my own stupidity. Stupid.

'No, no one did. No one talk to me, Will,' I answered matter of factly. 'Well come on! We gotta change that!'

I stared at him as he got up and grabbed my arm, before dragging me down the table and sitting next the the Golden Trio. Great.

'Hi! I'm Will, and that's Nico. You are?' he said cheerfully, too cheerfully for a morning. 'Will, we already know them.'

'Yeah, put I thought we would start on better bases.' He turned back to the trio. 'So?'

They looked taken aback, but finally Ron opened his mouth to answer. 'I'm Ron, and that's my friends Harry and Hermione.'

'Pleasure to meet you!'

How can this ball of sunshine have so much energy so early in the morning when we stayed up until at least midnight, and than the, er, nightmare? He isn't human! Well, you get what I mean...

'Nico.' I hummed in answer. 'Nico, could you do something 'bout your hoody. It's not really welcoming.'

I rolled my eyes, but concentrated on changing my hoody. 'Wearing this hoody because the winter is as cold as my heart. Really, Nico?' I smiled sheepishly at him, purposely ignoring the golden trio.

Nothing ever happen at this school, it's annoying. Miss Pink Toad passed other decrees, but apart from that... nothing happened. I localised all the horcruxes, I think.

There is one somewhere in a little village in England, and if I'm not mistaken this horcruxe is also one of the Deathly Hallows. Or, in other words, one of the presents Thanatos stupidly gave to three brothers. Harry has one too, the cloak, and Dumby had the wand. Wonderful. I'm lucky I don't have to go and retrieve them too.

Then there's the destroyed one, one in London at Gringotts, one at 12 Grimauld Place, two somewhere in the castle, one of which I suspect is Harry and the other at the seventh floor, one is an animal and moves around a lot. And then there's Voldemort.

I intend on destroying the one at 12 during this holidays, as Dumby said I could go back there for Christmas. Thanks, Mist. The seventh floor, I still need to work on that. Gringotts I gotta ask the Goblins, the animal I'll see later, the one in England I can take care of it late too, and
Harry's... I just need to win his trust, and then I'll get Voldemort's soul out of him.

And to get Harry's trust, I need to talk to him. Great. Notice the sarcasm.

'Hey, Harry, wait up!' He turned around, clearly annoyed. 'What?'

'You dropped your quill.' I handed him the quill, which I stole from him earlier today. I have my ways of getting close to people, okay? I couldn't just go and talk to him, it would have been weird...

'Oh. Thanks.' I nodded at him, and we walked in silence to the dungeons. I despite potions. I plopped down next to Will, and took my things while the Bat talked at the front of the class. I couldn't care less about what he has to say.

Phase one, done. Now, phase two. Sitting next to the Golden Trio at lunch. That implies going to lunch, and having human contact. Wonderful.

'Can you scoot over?' My boyfriend looked at me like I was mad. 'Why?'

'I'm making friend with the Golden Trio.' He stared at me, before smiling brightly. 'Finally!' he threw his arms up in a dramatic manner, and moved. I just sat next to the three, not talking at first, before finally I had enough of them ignoring me. You don't just ignore the Ghost King!

'So.' Er, what do I say now? 'What's your favorite class?' I swear I saw Hermione's eyes lighten up, before she started rambling about all of her classes, like we didn't have most of them with her.

'Cool,' I said while she was taking a breath, 'and you?' I added, turning to the two boys.

'Er, well, before Umbridge it was DADA, but now... I guess charms is cool.' Ron nodded. 'Same. You?'

'Well, I guess transfigurations isn't that bad.' I turned to the interesting subject. 'So. I heard about DADA lessons, with Harry.'

Said golden boy sent me a suspicious glance. 'What about it? Where did you hear that?'

I noticed Will had stopped eating and was focusing on our conversation, but he wasn't interrupting. Does he know I'm up to something, or am I just paranoid? I pray for the second option.

'You aren't that quiet, you know. I was wondering if perhaps, we could join.' Harry wanted to argue, it was clear on his face.

'Look, Harry, I'm not your enemy. Will and I will both be at Grimauld Place with you during the holidays, so you better start getting used to having us around. We were just wondering if we could join, because the DADA lessons here are so awful neither of us even go to class anymore, and you seem like a good prof. So, can we join?' Good job, Nico.

'Well,' he glanced at his friends, who both nodded, albeit hesitantly. 'I guess you can join.'