Chapter 11

I- honestly, I hate Aphrodite. I despite her beyond hate. How the fuck am I supposed to be with Will, when I am, thank to her and the rest of the council, a fucking GOD!? I'm immortal, for Hades' sake!

I should stop with the bad words. Yes, Hades is a bad word. He made me a GOD.

So I did the only logical thing that came to my mind. I started distancing myself from Will. Stupid me. He knows something's up, as I don't even have nightmare anymore, because I don't sleep, and also maybe a small little tiny bit because I'm ignoring him.

'I see dead people. Well, technically they're stupid people, give me a minute.' Yep, that's my shirt. I have totally lost control over my shirts, as weird as this seems.

I am in a bad mood, okay?!

I passed three times in front of the tapestry with Trolls on the seventh floor, this time not to train, which I haven't done in a long time, but to join the 'Dumbledore Army'. Who choose the name, again?

Everyone turned to me as I entered, probably because of my lateness. Seriously, Nico?

'What's up guys.' I said in an emotionless voice as I sit down, far away from Will. My heart hurts a bit more each seconds I spend without him. I saw him turning to me from the opposite side of the room, but I ignored him.

Argh, I want to get up and hug him! He seems so sad! I made my sunshine upset!

I absentmindedly flicked my wand at the dummy, making it explode. Some of the other students near me looked at me, surprised. Oh yeah, speechless magic.

'Nico, I need to talk to you.' I jumped so high I did a flip. Who the holy hell is that? 'Go to the lake at midnight.'

I know it's some sort of god or godly creature, since he's talking in my head. And I think 'he' has a name starting with 'A' and finishing with 'pollo'. I rolled my eyes at the ceiling- well, the sun god, but looking at the ceiling.

Four hours to go. Wonderful. I could go to the library with Will- or alone, yeah, alone's good.

Three hours. I'm bored, the DA was dismissed half an hour ago and I've been training in the magic room ever since.

Two hours. Didn't know staring at a wall was so entertaining.

One hour. Will? Says my heart. 'No!' Says my brain. And then I roll my eyes and continue taping my feet on the ground.

Thirsty minutes. I've started counting how many days I have left to live. A lot, apparently.

Fifteen minutes. One eternity left to live, two eternities left to live, three eternities left to live...

Ten minutes. Sixty-seven eternities left to live without Will, one hundred thirty four eternities left to live without Will, four thousand two hundred eighty nine eternities to live without Will...

Five minutes. One infinity of eternities left to live without Will...

Four minutes. Three, two, one, zero, I'm late.

'Nico,' the sun god started when I arrived to the moonlighted lake. 'My favorite cousin!' Yeah, he's one weird god.

I raised an eyebrow at him, silently questioning why the holy hell he made me skip my paperwork duties. Not that I mind missing them.

'Nico, you gotta stop avoiding Will. Everyone one Olympus ships you two!' I didn't let my surprise show on my face, or maybe I did, but that not important.

'You do realise I'm immortal and he's not right?' I answered monotonously.

'Aw come one!' he cried out, throwing his hands up in the air. Drama Queen's son is the Drama Prince. 'We gotta make him immortal then!'

'Wait what the holy fucking hell?' He sent me a look, which I didn't understand. He rolled his eyes and motioned for me to follow him. Easier said than done, I was glued in place. With a very strong glue. Shock.

'I said, follow me!' Technically he didn't say it. He was already at the door, and so I arrived in the dormitory way after him.

Will was staring in shock at him, and didn't notice me. Thank gods. They must have already talk, because when I entered Apollo snapped his finger and a light engulfed Will, before he gasped in pain.

I would love to say I rushed over to help him, but in truth I was too shocked to react in any ways. I stared at him as he got back up, a golden crown on his head.

'What the fuck dad?' Apollo just beamed, apparently very happy with the fact that he just made his son a god, or an immortal, without the approval of the Council, just so his favourite demigod ship would happen. 'Why do I have a crown?'

'I made you the prince of the sun! So you could stay with Nico. And, Nico. Your father wanted me to tell you that 'Nico, I also made you the god of weird shirts, 'cause it's hilarious and I do what I want'.'

Will turned to me, his face unreadable. 'Well, I've got to go. You know, god business. And I got a date too.'

Just like that, he left Will and I alone in the room. Where are the other boys when we need them? Aren't they supposed to sleep here?

'Er, no, they said they were doing a truth or dare game. They're in the common room.' And I said that out loud, just wonderful.

'So you're a god.' I looked at my boyfriend. I hope he still want to be my boyfriend, I kinda ignored him the past two weeks.

'Yeah. And I got a guest here.'

'Nico.' I stared at the ground. 'What?'

'Look at me.' He must have gotten closer, because he lifted my chin to make me look at him. I stared at his beautiful eyes. 'What?'

'Is that why you ignored me?'

'Yeah,' I whispered, staring at the wall at my right.

'You should have told me.'

'I know.'

'Why didn't you tell me?' Isn't it obvious? 'I was scared.'

He smirked. 'Did I just got the Ghost King to say he's scared?'

'I hate you Solace.' I mumbled, closing my eyes to not see his gorgeous face. 'I love you too,' he whispered back. Then he kissed me. Is that cliché? Yes it is. Do I care? No, so shut it.

'Will.'

'What?'

'I've got to do my paperwork, or my father's gonna kill me.' He smiled, oh my god his smile is so beautiful I could watch him smile all day- sorry. I'm ranting.

'You can't die.'

'Like that's gonna stop him.' We both sat on my bed, and I finished six years' ago paperwork while Will read a book that honestly didn't seem interesting. 'Will.' Why do I feel like we start all our conversations like that? 'What?' Maybe because we do.

'Your father forgot to tell you what you're the god of.'