81. Unlikely Housemates

First part of the chapter in my other book.

"You're pregnant with my child and you're still embarrassed when I compliment you?"

"Because you're being nice. I look grotesque. River said I looked big."

"Since when have I ever done nice? You look delectable; take it from a man who has spent weeks hiding from you so he wouldn't ravish you like an animal."

"Oh?" She asked, turning around to face him with a smile.

"Yes, Countess," he said putting his hands on her hips and pulling her flush against him.

Erinna's eyes widened and she gasped when she felt his erection, thick and hard against her stomach. Her eyes became brighter and her pupils dilated. They were not the only part of her that reacted. The air around them became saturated with the mating hormones her body was producing and he could smell the sweet slick already coating her channel in preparation for his possession.

"Could I trust you not to fall over and break your neck if I start doing what I want to do to you right now?" He asked, turning the shower off.

Erinna's tongue swept over her bottom lip. He was jealous of that tongue. He wanted to be the one licking her lip, biting it and swallowing her sweet cries.

"What's that?" She asked.

Instead of answering her, Vlad swept her right foot aside with his leg with his hands still on her hips, widening the triangle between her legs before he dropped to his knees.

"This angel," he replied, nuzzling his face against the triangle between her legs.

Erinna's body jerked and she gasped a little in both surprise and delight.

"Lean against the wall and hold on tight."

She moved back a little and leaned against the shower wall, steadying herself with one hand in his hair and the other on the window ledge.

"Well done, Countess. Now spread them," he tapped her thigh lightly.

Her scent filled his nostrils the moment she spread her legs. It was sexy, spicy and sinful as hell; the most feminine thing he had ever smelled. She could bottle it and enslave men everywhere although he would have to kill every single one of them. He always ran out of adjectives to describe her scent but addictive and delicious gave a good idea.

He controlled the urge of his fangs to descend. They were itchy in his gums, drawn out by her nectar. Telling his fangs that their turn would come, Vlad ignored their incessant prodding and closed his eyes as he brushed his nose against his wife and dragged his nose across her moist folds, inhaling her heady scent and letting it wash over him and sustain him.

"Vlad," Erinna breathed, her head tipping back and her thighs shaking slightly.

The downside of this was he couldn't see her expressions whilst he was feasting on her, couldn't see the delight he brought her as her world shattered or see the moment that she slipped free of all her inhibitions from being born in a race that shamed sexual intimacy and began truly chasing after her pleasure.

He opened his mouth and devoured her. Erinna stumbled and he put one hand on her right hip to hold her still against the wall as his other hand pulled her left leg over her shoulder. He wanted to be patient and take his time with her but they were both still on edge after the long time they had gone without each other so he straight up ate her like she was his last meal on earth. No build-up and no delays.

She was magnificent, feeling like silk on his tongue. Her taste was better than blood and sweeter than any wine that any human or god had ever made. The proverbial ambrosia would have tasted like water after a sip of Erinna's essence. He worked his tongue in and out rhythmically, alternating his speed to keep her on her toes. Her hand clenched and unclenched in his hair and her breathing had increased. But she was still mindful of her noises so she not yet there.