part 5

Taji swallows hard now getting super nervous "oh fuck..." she mutters

RJ has a mouth full of fruit, so he just nods and sets a hand to his swell under the water.
Ten-Ten climbs in and starts to eat too "so Taji, how is the clutch growing? Any hatching today?"

"U-um...I haven't been feeling any..." she says looking away from her to hide her nervous expression

Russ is a bit nervous too, but not as stressed as RJ looks as he feels the babies wake up in him and start to move around "urgh- I... Ough... I don't... Feel so good..."

Taji frowns "wait RJ- ugh...um...ten-ten theres something you need to know"

RJ goes a little green in the face as some bile comes up and he quickly gets out holding his mouth making Ten-Ten and Russ gasp as he runs off

"RJ?!?" "Oh, Robot? Was there something wrong with the food?"

"RJ!!!" She yelps and gets out of the pool quickly to go after him

He finds a latriene and doubles over losing his big breakfast with a few heaving retches as he holds his stomach

Taji frowns and rubs at his back gently "if you want...I can just talk to her alone about it..."

RJ pants finding a towel to wipe his face off and nods "ye... Yeah... I jus' wanna lay down again. I didn't get to absorb much of that food.... Ugh... I feel weak..."

"I'll go talk to her....go relax and lay down" she says softly

He nods kissing her cheek and gives her a small appreciative smile "thank you... You're wonderful, you know that?"

Taji smiles gently "I'm not that wonderful"

"I was the one you put those eggs in you.."

RJ laughs looking down at his belly "so? I'm collecting a lot of data, like for instance, my clutch do NOT like that fruit mixed with stress. I guess they ate enough too, cuz they're settling down again. I wouldn't know all this personally if you hadn't done what you did"

Taji blushes "well go and rest. You could probably use it...I'm going to go talk to ten-ten and tell her that you're pregnant" she says and kisses him

RJ kisses her back with a smile and giggles as their bumps touch "oh- heh... You're so strong, I keep forgetting that you're going through the same thing"

Taji smiles gently "what you're going through is worse than mine RJ...you be careful okay? I love you RJ..." she smiles and heads off back to ten-ten and russel

Russ went back to eating like the hungry monster he is, while Ten-Ten was waiting for Taji and RJ to come back "oh there you are. What happened? I know nothing is spoiled, otherwise 'this' one would be sick already"

"Um...its...what I was trying to tell you..." she climbs back into the pool and looks at ten-ten "RJ..is...he's-...I accidentally- he's carrying eggs that I accidentally gave him..."

Ten-Ten's eye widens as she gasps and begins to show an angry side she usually never shows "That 'machine' has my eggs in him?!?"
Russ scowls taking Ten-Ten's hand "hey! That machine is my android- he's a good guy and he's completely clean burning and leaves no carbon footprint!"

"Hey!! Fuck I was worried about this.. I was the one who gave him the eggs!! You shouldn't be mad at him!!"

"If you are to be mad, I prefer you be mad at me! RJ doesn't deserve to be mad at!!"

Ten-Ten growls curling her tentacles up out of the water like an angry kraken "I AM angry at you- how could you be so careless with our eggs! And into a machine of all things!!!"