V

haley hargrove's 17th birthday party. the whole school would be going. macie laid out her silk, blue dress on the bed. jax wondered into the room. "be home by twelve." he told her. she rolled her eyes but nodded.

jax drove macie to the party and they got there soon enough. macie waved goodbye to her brother before slipping inside the hargrove household.

everyone was in the basement, chatting and eating. macie wished elizebeth was here. she slowly felt someone bumped her shoulder and looked around to see liam. "hey, mace!" he chirped. "oh, hi liam." macie said with a half smile. "let's play truth or dare!" lily hopkins exclaimed. there were groans of "no!"s and "that's babyish!"s

"let's play spin the bottle." haley implied. cheers erupted from around the room. macie rolled her eyes before sitting next to liam in the big circle. macie didn't notice victor criss crossing his fingers from not so far away. she shuffled uncomfortably as chad henderson was made kiss haley. as time went by, loads of people had kissed each other. she didn't really know most of the people there though. she watched liam spin the bottle. it began to slow down, pointing near emily willows. however, it kept going and pointed directly in front of macie.

the glare liam got from the bowers gang could kill. macie's cheeks flushed unbearably. liam chuckled before pecking her on the mouth. suddenly, macie felt someone drag her out of the circle and up the stairs. she soon noticed that it appeared to be henry bowers. he let go of her arm as they reached the front garden.

"why did you do that?" she frowned. henry didn't answer, but still had a furious expression on his face. "you shouldn't be kissing people, slut." he spat. macie felt anger boil up inside of her. "what the fuck,henry? you literally kissed alesha smith five minutes ago and i'm not out here yelling at you." she retorted. henry rolled his eyes and paused. "that's because you're a female." he responded. macie scowled. "what's the fucking difference? at the end of the day we're all humans. stop being ignorant, henry." she preached. henry looked down at the floor. "what is it?" she groaned. henry started walking towards her and she was sure he was going to hurt her. she closed her eyes in fear. instead henry bowers kissed her, right on the lips. macie pulled away immediately. she was stumbling to find words. she gritted her teeth. "don't do that ever again." she said, before turning on her heal and storming off down the street, leaving the bowers boy with a broken heart.

-
hi! thank you sm for all the support. y'all are sound 😻🌲✨ anyways i'll try write more when i can ❤️❤️❤️❤️