Disclaimers

The Masked Singers belongs to Fox Network

The Masks (characters from the show) don't belong to me

Every music used isn't mine!

Every piece of art without my signature ('Dégal') is not mine and belongs to its rightful owner (I will give credit if I can find them)

WARNING!!! ⚠

This story contains

Mention of Divorce
Small scenes of Blood
Fighting
Mild Language (in and out of songs)
Mention of Cheating
Small scenes of Bullying
Interspecies Relationships
LGBTQ+ Characters

If uneasy or unsettled by this, please look out for '🐾's. They will be placed at the beginning of the scene as a warning.

Thank you to everyone who has liked my art of these lovable singers!

A special thank you to AEG_Starling for helping me with the characters!

A special thank you to Leo-Pad for putting up with my rambling about this show and this book in advance!

~A/N~

My, my, it had been a while since I have made something that isn't Wings of Fire related! A quick sorry to those who have put up with me and my dragon fantasies (mother).

I know this isn't the first story out there with this fandom; all I could find were One-Shots, so I decided this would be a good story to slip into the fandom!

I must go ahead and warn everyone, this is early draft version. If you are a reviewer I have asked to review, please note this also: this may not have prefect spelling and grammar thanks to bad dyslexia and education. I'm trying my best however!

Don't worry if you accidentally miss a chapter, or can't remember it all that well (like me), I will be putting small refresher for everyone to get caught up. The reason why is because I don't have a good schedule to update frequently, and updates may not be weekly thank to it. Life, parents, and more tend to get in the way pretty quickly; but I'm too stubborn to those this to the side.

Hope everyone is excited!

Take care!