5

I Looked At The Bugatti Chiron That Sat Before Me In Complete Shock. I Seen The Window Roll Down "You Just Going To Stare All Day?" Shawn Asked.

I Shook My Head From Being Mesmerized To Get In The Nice Two Door Car. I Buckled Up While Shawn Sped Off Leaving Me Shook.

"Grandpa Got A Hot Foot" I Said.

"No Old Jokes Tonight. You Have To Be Very Well Mannered. We've Been Together For Three Years And We're Getting Married In The Fall" He Explained.

"Well I Need To Rock A Nice Tiffany Ring On My Finger To Seal The Deal Then" I Smiled Making Him Shake His Head.

"Let's Leave The Details For Later" He Said Coming To A Red Light.

"Worth A Try...So What's Your Favorite Color?" I Asked Before Pulling Out My Phone Texting My Girls I Made It In The Car.

"What?" He Asked Before Pressing On The Gas.

"If I'm Your So Called Wife, I Need To Act Like We've Known Each Other For Three Years"

"Fiancé" Jay Corrected Making Me Roll My Eyes.

"Stop Being So Technical"

"Well I Have To Correct You When Your Wrong And That's A Lot Of Times" He Said.

"You Got Jokes Tonight Huh?" I Asked.

Shawn Licked His Lips Keeping His Eyes On The Road "So Am I Your First...Sugar Baby?" I Asked Now Being Curious About Him. I Wanted To Know Why He Acted Like A Prick All The Time.

Shawn Glanced At Me Then Back At The Road "What Makes You Ask That?"

I Shrugged "I'm Curious"

"That You Are" He Said Barely Above A Whisper. I Unlocked My Phone Going To Instagram Scrolling Down My Feed To Past The Time.

"Can You At Least Blast Some Music? I Hate Silence" I Said Keeping My Eyes On The Screen Of My Phone.

"Silence Is Bliss, You Can Be One With Your Thoughts" He Said.

I Began Playing With The Small Buttons "Aye Don't Touch Anything" He Said Trying To Keep His Eyes On The Road.

I Started Changing The Station Until I Heard Turn Me On By Kevin Lyttle . I Bit Down On My Bottom Lip Turning It Up As I Grind In My Seat. Circulating My Hips To The Music.

(A/N: Only My Island Kids/People Know This Classic 👀)

"Turn It Down!" Shawn Yelled Over The Music But I Ignored Him.

"Just Let Loose For Once" I Said As I Started Whining In My Seat.

"I Am Loose, But I Only Listen To Classic Music. This Island Shit Is Trash" He Said Making Me Laugh.

"You Wouldn't Say That If I Was Grinding On You" I Said.

Shawn Looked At Me As We Pulled Into The Place "I Don't Dance" He Said Slowing Down While He Found A Parking Spot Right In Front Of The Restaurant.

I Got Out The Car Before He Could Turn It Off, I Started Tiktokin' My Hips To The Music Working My Lower Body. I Heard The Music Stop Making Me Groan.

"Your So Lame" I Argued Grabbing My Clutch As He Got Out The Car Closing It Behind Him.

"Yeah Yeah Come On" He Said Walking Past Me. I Followed Him Inside The Restaurant. Shawn Seemed To Be A Known Guest Because The Host Already Knew Who He Was And Sat Us Immediately In Front Of The Couple.

"Giselle Right?" Asked The Young Woman. I Looked At Shawn. I Couldn't Believe He Knew My Middle Name And Told These People That.

"Uh Yes And You Are?" I Asked.