9

I Looked Around The Small iHop Trying To Look For Shawn So I Decided To Walk Around One Side Hearing Sly Remarks From Broke Ass Niggas. But I Ignored Them, It Was Something I Grew Used To.

"Damn"   "Shit"  "Fattest Ass I Ever Seen"

Once I Noticed Shawn On His Phone With His Glasses On Making Me Laugh. This Nigga Really Was Old. I Walked Up Over Pulling Out My Chair Making Him Look Up And His Eyes Began To Wondered Down My Body Actually Making Me Blush.

"Your Late" He Said Locking His Phone.

"Well I Was Looking For You For Hours" I Said As He Looked At Me Like 'Yeah Right' Only To Make Me Laugh.

I Grabbed The Menu Looking Over It "How Was Your Day?" I Asked.

"Out Of All The Places You Choose This Restaurant"

I Dropped My Menu To See Him Looking Around "Everybody Loves iHop" I Giggled.

"I've Never Ate Here Before And I Know They Got Rats In Their Kitchen" He Said Making Me Laugh.

"I'm Dead Serious" He Replied With A Straight Face.

"I Know That's What Makes It So Funny" I Said Softly As He Smiled Weakly. We Stared Into Each Other Eyes Before Hearing The Waitress Ask If We Were Ready To Order.

"I'll Get The Cinnamon Roll Pancakes With Just Bacon Stripes...Four" I Said.

"The Cinn-a-Stack...And For You Sir?" The Waitress Asked.

"Water With Lemon" Shawn Said. The Girl Looked At Him Like He Was Stupid.

"The Fuck I Look Like Ordering Any Food From Here" Shawn Said. The Girl Looked At Me Then Him "Coming Right Up" She Said With An Attitude While Collecting The Menus.

"The Whole Point Of Going Out Is To Actually Eat" I Said.

"I'm Fine With Water, I'm Scared To Even Drink That...Wait Is It Coming From The Tap?"Shawn Asked Beginning To Worry.

"I Thought I Was Bougie But I'm Beat" I Said.

"Did Everything Fit Well?" He Asked. I Got Up Turning Around "It's A Little Tight On My Ass Which Usually Is A Hit Or Miss But I Love Everything...Thank You" I Said Smiling As He Chuckled.

"Yeah You Look Good" He Said Softly.

"I Do?"

"Don't Take It To The Head" He Said. I Smiled Before Sitting Back Down. The Waitress Came Back With The Shawn's Water And I Asked For A Strawberry Milkshake.

"You Sure You Can Handle All That?" Shawn Asked Arching His Eyebrow.

"Yes I Can, When I Was Little I'd Always Order A Milkshake With My Dad Every Time I Got Straight A's In Middle School. Then We Would Eat Mozzarella Sticks Together" I Smiled Softly As Memories Roamed Through My Head.

"Daddy's Girl Huh?" He Asked Snapping Me Out Of My Thoughts.

"I Used To Be" I Said Softly.

"Damn I'm Sorry...Did He Die?"

"What? No, I'm Mad With Him And My Mom At The Moment. It's Kinda A Long Story" I Said.

"I've Got Time" Shawn Said.

I Looked In His Eyes Trying To Read Him. This Was A Side Of Shawn I Never Met And Honestly I Was Liking It.

"I Recently Found Out That My Dad Cheated On My Mom A Couple Of Years Ago...But My Mom Stayed With Him. I Honestly Don't Know Who To Be More Mad At. It's The Fact That My Mother Didn't Divorce Him And Stayed To "Work Things Out". They Hid It From Me All This Time And— I Just Can't Look At Them The Same" I Said Softly.