47

Beyoncé Looked At The Young Man Enter Her Glass Cubicle With A Heart Warming Smile. The Man Was Very Handsome And Looked Well Fit.

"This Is Destin...This Is Beyoncé. The Both Of You Will Be Working Very Closely Together Since The Two Of You Are Ranked At The Same Level Here. But No Stress You Don't Have To Compete Against Each Other" Said Jordan. One Of The Head Designers And Beyoncé's Boss.

Beyoncé Smiled Back Reaching Out Her Hand "Nice To Meet You" She Said As He Nodded His Head.

"His Cubicle Is Right Across From You, Now I Have Things To Do. I Take It You'll Finish Going Through Those Fabrics Before Lunch?" Jordan Asked.

Beyoncé Smiled Nodding Her Head Watching Him Walk Away Leaving The Two Alone. Beyoncé Rolled Her Eyes "Whoa What Was That For?" Destin Asked Trying Not To Laugh.

"It's My Second Day And I'm Going Through Fabrics Picking Out The Good Looking Ones" She Said As He Chuckled.

"Well" He Said Followed By A Careless Shrug.

"I Thought I Would Start Designing, I Feel Like I'm Interning All Over Again"

Destin Laughed "You Wouldn't Have Wanted To Intern At Marc Jacobs. All I Did Was Get Everyone Coffee For The Past Two Months Before They Realized I Was Interning And Not Somebody's Assistant"

"What? And You Stayed?" Beyoncé Said Followed By A Chuckle.

"Hell Yeah It's Marc Jacobs"

"That's True, I'd Probably Clean The Bathrooms And All That To Land That Internship" She Said

"Where Did You Intern?" He Asked.

"Armani" Beyoncé Smiled Being Proud Of That Name Being Able To Stick On Her Resume.

"That's Dope" He Said. As It Fell To Awkward Silence.

"Well I Guess I Should Get Started On Getting Everyone Lunch Orders" Destin Said Making Her Laugh.

"That Was A Good One" She Smiled.

"It Was A Pleasure Meeting You" Destin Said Softly Making Her Smile. "Likewise"

He Walked Across To His Cubicle Looking At Her  While Beyoncé Went Back To Doing Her Work. It Had Only Been Two Days At Her New Job, Dior. She Was A Junior Designer. Waiting To Actually Design. While Graduation Was Next Week, This Was The Only Exciting Thing Happening In Her Life.

On Her Break She Decided To Meet Up With Shawn For Lunch. She Grabbed Her Purse Before Turning Around Clashing Into Destin.

"Sorry, I Didn't Mean To Startle You" He Said.

She Covered Her Chest Letting Out A Sigh Of Relief. "Your Fine"

"I Wanted To Know If We Can Do Lunch? I Don't Want To Be The Only Loser That Eats Alone At His Desk" He Joked Making Her Giggle.

"I'm Sorry, I Already Have Plans. But Tomorrow We Can" Beyoncé Smiled.

"It's A Date" He Smiled "Wait Not An Actual Date I Mean-" He Had Realized He Probably Messed Up Things. Destin Found Beyoncé Attractive And He Wanted To Take Things Slow Before Making The Big Step.

"I Know What You Mean" Beyoncé Chuckled Awkwardly Before Walking Past Him Heading Out The Building To Get In Her Car To Head To Shawns Office.

She Stopped By Lauren's Desk To Talk A Bit First Before Entering His Office.

Beyoncé Smiled Seeing Him On His Little Microphone Headset Walking Around The Spacious Office Talking To Someone. She Placed Her Purse Down On His Couch.