31

"Honey This Is Thee Jay We're Always Talking About" Matthew Introduced As Shawn Placed The Bags Of Groceries Down On The Table.

Tina Faked Smiled "Nice To Officially Meet You"

"Likewise" Shawn Said Clearing His Throat. He Had An Idea Of Her Being Beyoncés Mother When She First Answered The Door Since They Looked Very Much Alike. But Now It Was Awkward Since She Probably Was Trying To Put Two And Two Together.

"Beyoncé Can You Put On Some Clothes And Get Ready For Dinner, I Mean Your Half Naked In Front Of Our Guest" Tina Said.

Beyoncé Looked At Shawn Before Leaving The Kitchen To Go Upstairs To Her Bedroom.

"Who The Hell Was That?" She Heard Making Her Turn Around Revealing Solange.

"Shawn...I'm Sorry I Had Him Around Julez But Things Got Complicated" Beyoncé Tried To Defend.

"Is That New Boo?"

Beyoncé Nodded Her Head. "Julez Adores Him Huh?" She Asked Making Beyoncé Giggle.

"Shawn Adores Him Too"

Solange Smiled Weakly "I Didn't Know You Were Into Older Guys. Andrew Really Changed Your Perspective Huh?"

"It's All Complicated Solange...It's Just"

"What?" Solange Asked.

"I Didn't Know How Any Of You Would Take Him But He Flew Out Here To Surprise Me And Come To Find Out Dad And Him Were Fucking Best Friends In High School So Now Dad Invited Him To Dinner And He's Probably Going To Make Uncle Lenny And Uncle Vegas Come Over Tomorrow" Beyoncé Explained.

"Well Shit" Solange Said Trying Not To Laugh. But Beyoncé Frowned "This Is Fucking Serious, I Don't Want Mama And Daddy To Find Out About Us...All Of This Is So Fucking Weird" Beyoncé Confessed.

"Yeah It Is, But Mamas Not Dumb. She Will Figure It Out Since He Was Asking For You Specifically" Solange Said.

"But She's More Lighter Than Daddy, That Was His Fucking BFF...Fuck I Feel Like A Hoe" Beyoncé Whined Making Solange Laugh.

Shawn Walked Up The Stairs Seeing The Two Sisters. "You Must Be The Infamous Shawn My Seven Year Old Wont Stop Talking About Now" She Said Reaching Out Her Hand. Julez Had Honestly Forgot All About Shawn When He Returned Home But Seeing Him Again Made Him Blabber All About Him In The Room.

Shawn Chuckled Shaking It. "It's Honestly Because I Introduced Him To LeBron"

"No He Really Does Like You...I Can Tell. The LeBron Thing Was Just The Cherry On The Top" Solange Chuckled.

Shawn Looked At Beyoncé "I'm Solange, Beyoncés Older Sister By The Way...It's Nice To Officially Meet You" She Smirked At Beyoncé Making Her Clench Her Teeth.

"Likewise" He Said.

"Let Me Get Back To Julez, He Should Be Done With His Bath" Solange Said Softly Going To Her Childhood Room.

Shawn Licked His Lips Looking At Beyoncé. "You Need To Figure Out A Way To Leave" Beyoncé Said.

"Can We At Least Go Inside Your Room To Talk?" Shawn Whispered Looking Down Stairs. He Had Excused Himself To The Bathroom And Didn't Want Them Thinking He Was Doing Something Else.

Beyoncé Turned Opening The Door To Her Bedroom. Shawn Looked Around The Room That Held Many Memories Smiling "What?"
Beyoncé Asked.

"It's What I Expected It To Look Like" He Replied.

"Hm" She Said As He Looked At Her Seeing Her Natural Curly Fro Sit On Her Face As She Stood In Nothing But Her Swim Suit, Her Boobs Practically Falling Out Of The Top Piece.