Chapter 2: Meet Alex

I got home from shopping with my new friends. And I noticed a new car in my driveway. I ran inside was my dad and a guy sitting on the couch.

"Dad!" I said and ran over to him and giving him a hug.

"Hey, Charley. Charley is this Alex, Alex this is my daughter Charley." I shook his hand and sat on the chair across from them. "So how was your day today? Did you make any friends?"

"It was actually good. And yes I actually I did make friends. And they don't know that you are my father, or that we are rich. But one of them had 2 tickets to your concert tomorrow, and the others were a little disappointed so, I kinda told them I'll get tickets for us. So can I?" I asked. He pulled out his wallet.

"How many?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's my daugher's first day of school, and she made friends who she wants to bring to my concert, why not. So many tickets do you need?"

"Thanks dad. I need 3, for me, Hazel and Christina, and I am pretty sure Layla and Nevaeh would wanna come. So that's 5."

"Here," he handed me 5 ticket/back stage passes.

"Thanks, I am gonna go get a shower and bath Nevaeh and Layla." I ran upstairs and jumped into the shower, and then bathed the girls.

"Hey." Alex said while walking into the room that me and the girls were playing.

"Hey Alex, this is Nevaeh and this is Layla."

"Hey Layla, hey Nevaeh. My name is Alex." They say hi back and he walks over to me.

"So you guys are coming to our concert?"

"Yeah. Are you excited to play?"

"Yes. Well there is this girl."

"A girl, tell me about her."

"Ok. Well she is nice, pretty, i really like but I just met her what do you think I should do?" Is he really asking me for relationship advice?

"Well. If you know the girl likes you, who doesn't like you right? But anyways just ask her out. But if your not sure, it's your dicision whether you ask her now, or later, but I sugest wait till the right moment. You'll know when that is."

"Thanks Charley." He gives me a hug and I kinda tense up and realizes and pulls back.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Is Charley your real name or is it short for something?"

"It's short for Charlotte." I say.

"Cool."

We ate supper, I put the girls to bed then I went to bed myself. I have a long day tomorrow.

---------------
(A/N)- sorry i didn't update sooner but I don't have power at the moment. Thanks. I'll try to update again soon.