Chapter 5: The nieces.

All of a sudden my phone rings.

"Hello? ...... Yeah this is her. ..... What, really? ....Yeah..... Already wow..... I'm surprised...... Oh um... I'll have to... yeah.... Ok.... Yeah..... I'll try.... Will do... Thanks...... Yep.....Ok....Bye... What?.....She's good.... She's good as well. ......I'll see what I can do. Like I said I have to talk to my mother and..... yeah... You did? ....... She ...... That's why......ok.....I'll see you soon bye ." I hung up.

"Who was that?"

"That was..... the adoption center. They were calling to let me know that the girls have not been adopted yet and they turn 6 in a month. The girls have been transferted to California adoption center. They wanted to know if we would like to adopt the girls at not cost."

"What did you say?"

"I told her I would talk to my mom and dad but they already did and they said it's up to me. If I wanna adopt them first. If I don't they will. But I want to so yeah."

"Ok, well let's go party." He said and we went upstairs and joined back in the party.

Finally everyone left and I went to bed.

*******

"Mommy! Mommy! Your friend Griffen is here with his mommy and daddy. And they brought these little girls my age. " I shot right up.

"What! Why?"

"I don't but grand-ma said she wants you down stairs now. Can I go play with Melia and Lydia now?"

"Wait, what? Did you say Melia and Lydia?"

"Yeah. They are the girls who came with Griffen." I jump out of bed, in my pink plaid pj pants and my plain pink and white t-shirt, I grab Nevaeh and place her on my hip and run down stairs.

"Charlie?" Griffen asked as I ran into the room they were in. I just ignored him and ran to the girls.

"Lydia! Melia!" I yell as I run over to them. They turn around.

"Charlie!!!" They yell and run over to me and give me a big hug.

"Man, you guys got a lot bigger since the last time I seen you guys. It's been what 2 years almost 3 years since I have seen you."

"We missed you."

"I missed you too."

"This lady said that we are gonna stay with you now."

"Yes, you are."

"So Charlie do we call you mommy or sissy now?" Melia asked and they started laughing.

"She's my mommy." Nevaeh said coming from beside Lydia, grabing my arm and hugging it.

"Charlotte what is going on?"

"Mommy." I answered the girl. The dad comes into the room.

"Hey Charlie, who is here. Hey Griffen what's up?" Dad said while coming over to me and trowing his arm around my shoulder.

"They brought Lydia and Melia over." I said pointing to Griffen and his parents.

"Who?"

"Olivia's kids."

"Who is Olivia."

"Dad!"

"I'm kidding. I remember your sister. How could I forget. Hey George how are you?"

"I'm great Ed."

"What is going on. I am so confused."

"Ok, Griffen, Promise me you won't tell anyone."

"Ok, I promise."

"Ok, well for starters. Ed Sheeren is my step-dad, Nevaeh isn't my sister, she's my daughter but Layla is actually my sister. 5 almost 6 years ago my 6 year old sister gave birth to these girls then died, and now we can finally adopt them. Did I miss anything?"

"How what?"

"I'll tell you everything after. Is there papers for me to sign?" Griffen's mom gave me paper's and I signed them. Now I am officially their guardian. Their adopted mother.

I go upstairs with Griffen as Lydia and Melia, play with Layla and Nevaeh. I tell him everything, mostly everything, even why I don't want people to know about my personal life.

After that we hung out for a while, then he went home.

I hope this changes nothing between us.

*****
(A/N)-

Story updated. Yeah. How was everyones Christmas?

I had a pretty good one.

Why don't y'all cheque out
I Love You Like A Circle Never Ending Always And Forever. -by Kasyanca.

Thanks. Merry christmas and a hell of a new year.