Chapter 4: The song

I head down stairs to the recording room, where my guitar is. I grab my note book and my guitar and I sit down on a stool and start struming and singing.

A teenage girl, 14 years old. A baby in her arms, but the father no one knows. The child and her baby, moved away with her mom. Starting a new life, with new schools and new jobs.

She moved and never told a soul, of what happened that day. She claimed to be the sister to that girl that she made. New schools, and new beginings, but still nothing changed. This is my life, and I will never be the same.

New friends, new people to lie to, about my family and my past. The more secrets kept, the more questions that I get asked. Stress and pain is to be gained if I don't do something fast. I wish I could take off this stupid mask.

I moved and never told a soul, of what happened that day. I claimed to be the sister to that girl that I made. New schools, and new beginings, but still nothing changed. This is my life and I will never be the same.

Someday I'll finally be happy but right now, I'll make the best of what's happened to me. I have a daughter who's 5 years old and high school degree. Maybe things will look up for me.

I stayed and told my new friends what had happened that day. I now claim to be the mother to that girl that I made. New schools, and new beginings, and everything had changed. This is my life. And I will never be the same.

I have my own little family. I can never go back to who I used to be. This is my life, don't you see. Things could change for you, as they did for me. This is my life, and that's how it's gonna be.

I finished singing and all of a sudden I hear clapping. I turn to look to see who it was and It was Alex.

"That was amazing. Did you write that?" He said, as he came over and sat on a chair across from me.

"Thanks and yeah. I wrote it."

"Is it a personal piece."

"No."

"Really cause it sounded like one. The daughter, you had when you were 14, that is now 5, the fact you moved away a few times with your mother. Are you sure it wasn't personal?"

"Ok maybe it was."

"I knew it. But I have a question."

"The part about baby in your arms but the father no one knows part, what does it mean?" I then realized that he took my note book.

"It means I don't know who the father of the baby is. All I know is that he raped me when I was 14, and then he went after my little sister who was 6 at the time, my father tried to stop him by taking a lamp and smashing him, but dad missed and the man toke the gun and shot him in the head then ran to my sister's room and tried to rape her. He did something while raping her. He went to far in and two sperms pushed their way in the ovaries.

He killed my father, and my sister wad getting sick. I found out I was pregnant, then we found out that my 6 year old sister was pregnant as well, which is possible but rare. Everyday she got sicker. Throught are pregnancy I helped her. My mom, my pregnant 6 year old sister and my pregnant self moved. And after 7 months of my sister being pregnant, a 6 year old having twins. Can you imagine, well she couldn't handle it. She was walking to the kitchen when she collasped. We brought her to the hopsital and found out that he legs gave out underneath of her. She had a collasped lung, and was bleeding internally. They did an emerancy c-section and toke the twins out. They tried to help Olivia but it was to late. My little sister died at 6 because of child birth. The twins lived. All I know is that they were put up for adoption, I visited them a few times every week, then we moved further so it ended up being a few times a month, to every few months for a couples of days, then a few times a year then since I moved to Vancover I haven't seen them since, so I don't know if they were adopted or if they are still in foster care. I. I. I don't k...." All of a sudden his lips interact with mine. After realizing what was happening I starting kissing back.

"I'm sorry." He said. My face is sooked with tears, and I am trying to catch my breath again.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I was not your fault. It was that nasty old man's fault." I stat.

All of a sudden my phone rings.

"Hello? ...... Yeah this is her. ..... What, really? ....Yeah..... Already wow..... I'm surprised...... Oh um... I'll have to... yeah.... Ok.... Yeah..... I'll try.... Will do... Thanks...... Yep.....Ok....Bye... What?.....She's good.... She's good as well. ......I'll see what I can do. Like I said I have to talk to my mother and..... yeah... You did? ....... She ...... That's why......ok..... I'll see you soon bye." I hung up.

"Who was that?"

"That was......"

___________
(A/N)- Heyyyyy. What do you think?

The song is made up. I tried writing my own song.

Thanks. Sorry for the cliff hanger