Chapter 3: The Concert

Charlottes POV:

We finished setting up for the after party (which all celebraties, and people who have VIP can go to,) and then my brother Alex, Dad, the other Alex, Nevaeh, Layla and I were gonna head down to the stadium to make sure everything is ready for tonight when I got a text.

(C= Christina)  (D=Damion) (Ch=Charley)  (H=Hazel)  (G=Griffen)

^Text names.^

C: Hey girl. So what time are we meeting tonight? And where?

Ch: Hey Chris. The concert starts at 6, so maybe we can meet at like 4 or something, and go to a resteraunt to eat before the concert.

C: Yeah that would be great. What resteraunt?

Ch: How about Jungle jims. I am bringing my sisters but they are 5 so yeah.

C: That's perf. But aren't we going to after party or something?

Ch: Yeah. Don't worry.

C: Ok. I'll see you then.

The girls, Alex and I go in Alex's car. And my dad and the other Alex go in the other Alex's car. (The car that was in the driveway yesyerday when I got home.)

My phone viberates again and I look and this time Griffen messaged me. Then it viberated again, this time it was Hazel.

G= Hey. What's the plan for tonight?

Ch= Meeting at jungle jims for supper at 4. Oh and Happy Birthday.

G= Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------

H= Hey, so me and Damion want to know what the plan for tonight is?

Ch: Meeting at Jungle Jims for supper at 4, then we go to the statium from there.

H: Do you think the statium is big? And do you think we will have good seats? I wonder how packed it is?

------------------------------------------------------

Then we walked into the statium.

------------------------------------------------------

Ch: There is alot of seats, and we have front row seats. And i'm pretty sure there is gonna be alot of people.

H: That's great! Ok well see you then.

------------------------------------------------------

I put my phone in pocket, and I help set up.

***********

"Ok remember Nevaeh, tonight you are my sister. Okay?And Layla daddy won't be our dad. So just like at school don't tell anyone about dad. Okay? Same with you Nevaeh say nothing about papa." I say as we pull into the resteraunt.

"Ok sissy." They both said then giggled because Nevaeh called me sissy instead of mommy.

"Good." Then I walked into the resteraunt with one girl on each side.

"Hey Charlotte." Christina says as I walk inside and towards the both, where Christina and Griffen were sitting.

"Hey guys. This is Nevaeh and this is Layla. Layla, Nevaeh this is Christina and this is Griffen." I said a we sat down in the booth, Layla going in first, then Nevaeh, then me.

"Hey sorry were late." Hazel said as her and Damion came to the booth.

"It's ok, we just got here as well." Christina stats. Griffen gets up and comes to sit beside me and Damion and Hazel sit beside Christina on the other side of the booth.

"Ok. So are these your sisters?" Hazel said.

"Yup, this is Nevaeh and this is Layla. Girls, this is Hazel and this is Damion." They both said hi, then we ordered.

After a while of talking and eating we were finally done and it was 5:20pm. The concert starts in 40 minute so we all left and headed to the concert.

"I can't believe I am at a Ed Sheeren/Alex Young concert," Hazel said.

"Yeah. There really good." I said as I sat down in my seat. Since we were front row on the floor we had regular chairs.

"You've been to one before?" Griffen asked, as they all looked at me.

"A few times,"

"Well somebody's got money." Griffen stats.

"I never bought them all. I won them."

"You won 5 tickets for today? How many contest did you win and where do I sign up?" Christina laughs.

"I'll be right back. Girls you stay here okay."

"Ok." they both answer. Then I walk backstage.

"Excuse me, but VIP backstage passes are only aloud after the concert." A body guard says as I walk towards the backstage.

"I'm family." I stat.

"I'm sorry I can't...."

"She's with me." Dad says while coming into view. The body guard lets me pass and I follow my dad.

"So what's up?" He asked.

"Can you say Happy birthday to my friend Griffen? He turned 18 today."

"Ok. Where in the arena are you guys sitting?"

"Very front right side of the stage."

"Ok. Well I got to go. See ya after."

"Yup. Later." I started to walk back, but Alex stopped me.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey Alex."

"You are coming to the after party tonight right?"

"Well, yeah. It is at my house."

"Cool. I got to go. Later."

"Yep later. Good luck."

"Thanks." Then he walked on stage as I went back to my daughter, sister,  and friends.

"It's starting you got here just in time." Damion said as I returned.

"Hey everyone are you ready?" The audionce screams. "Good. But first we have a birthday in the house. Will Griffen please come on stage?" I look over to Griffen and he is shocked, jaw dropped, eyes widened, but still standing there.

"Go." I said pushing him towards the stage. The spot light goes on him as he walks on the stage.

"So this song is for you. Everybody should know this song, so sing it alone with me.
Happy Birthday To you, Happy Brithday to you. Happy Birthday to Griffen. Happy Birthday to you." Everyone sings. Then Alex walks over says happy birthday and hands him a CD.

Griffen walks off the stage after getting a hug from both my dad and Alex, and a CD.

"Omg what just happened?" He said. And I just sat there and smirked.

The concert ended and we headed to the after party at my house. I brought the girls upstairs and put them to bed, then I joined the party.

"Hey look it's the new girl. I'm surprised her she had money to go to the concert, but enough money to come her to the after party now that is crazy. Who paid for a slut like her to come to this party?" Some chick said.

"What is wrong with you? What did I do to you?" I asked the girl.

"You're stealing my man you filthy hore."

"What?"

"Griffen. He is my man. And no foster bitch like you is gonna take him from me." Ouch.

"One: Griffen is gay. Two: I'm not trying to get with him, or in his or anyone's pants. Three: I'm not a foster child. I have parents." I said then walk away.

________________
(A/N)- Hope you liked it. What do you think of this chick randomly calling Charlotte a foster bitch?