The Return

This is gonna be long.. Oh boy..

I have awoken from my time of dormancy and I come with knowledge for all!

My ideas appear to have changed entirely but my path is the same. Free mythicals. I'm still developing Technokinesis. I'm still developing Electrokinesis, teleportation etc. But I am no longer becoming a neko. At least not yet. I plan to stay low until the time is right and we are all one together. This is a serious matter. It could end in the military getting involved. It could end with us being wiped out across the world. But if I'm going to die fighting for what is right then I'm going to die proud and happy knowing I made even a small difference. I need to know that people have faith in me. So if you wish to follow me, again as I've said somewhere else, my discord server is in my bio. Please spread this as far as you can to whoever's you can (in this community) cause if I'm going to make difference.. I need people to back me up.

But less on the future, more on now.

It seems I've stopped using Subliminals entirely, along with spells and instead, I'm using what seems to be the most powerful method yet. The manipulation of psi/ki energy, and using it to plant those messages into my brain. The results have been astonishingly positive compared to Subliminals. An example. I tried a subliminal to change my eye colour, and it burned a little with my focus. Then I use the energy method. I went outside into a nice field, and took in all the energy I could. Then i planted the phrase in my head. "My eyes are red, my eyes are red.." over and over while pushing that energy over my eyes. They burned not only immediately, but strongly too. With more strength than any subliminal will ever give me. If your ok with pain or headaches then this method is perfect for you if you want results faster than ever. It will still be slow, but I assume it must be astonishingly faster.

I am willing to 1 on 1 teach you all this magic.. I dont have much spare time but for when I do I am available to talk, at the moment only on discord since it's hard to find secure sites that need the email I have soo-

Anyways, I hope you all have a great day! And hopefully.. we can get this all over and done with.. Cya!