The End

No this is not the end of me, though it will be the end of the book.

I know what I'm doing now. I've made my decisions.

After scattering around for a while.. I think it's better to focus on leading rather than my powers.. 4 years of experience, and I'm getting nowhere near as far as other people..

So I've decided to put all my time into planning and leadership. Becoming a mythical is stressing me out, so I thought it would be better to escort others and become a mythical once it's not as big of an issue.

#PromiseOfFreedom.

That was the focus of the last chapter.. and the name of the new book.. which is even more serious than this one..

But I will say it again.
For me to be able to lead I need people behind me. I can not do anything without anyone, and getting people behind me is not easy without proof..
The discord stands at 12, and the Amino at 7. (That doesnt mean 19 people total). The Discord is the main place for talking and planning(after more people join) and the Amino.. I'll be honest doesnt have a big purpose just yet.. but I hope it will.

Once I know I have enough people that will help.. I will wait for someone, and hopefully I can be transported away from home. That will force me to lead.. as i will have no other choice.. thatd how dedicated i am.. once I'm away from home. Then we can really start to plan, and take action.. however long it takes.. so please, the more people that can help, the better for us.. tell your mythical friends, post around. Because the sooner I can lead properly.. the better..

Once I'm away from home..
Then I'll have proof that I'm ready to pass the point no other leader has passed..

Thank you..

Spread #PromiseOfFreedom.