Ch.1

Previously on Girl With The Dragon Tattoo...

We left off with Black getting news that Brittney was pregnant and Wintrr getting closer to her friend Kalvin. Dave also has a daughter. Let the toxicness begin... 😊

ALSO: I changed Brittney's character because I can't find the girl I used the first time.

~~

Black

"I'm pregnant."

I looked at Brittney like she had two heads. I was speechless, I looked back down at the pregnancy test and I could feel my heart beatin' out of my chest. Kaila is gonna kill me. Ima fuckin' die.

"Is it mine?"

"Hell no." She answered quickly. "I mean no, you are not the father." She chuckled lightly.

"YES!" I laid back on my pillows and cheesed. I sat back up and seen Brittney lookin' at me crazy. "My bad," I cleared my throat and got myself situated, "who's the father then?"

"It's Mike." She smiled.

"Mike who?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Mike, you know Mike."

"Lil nigga Mike? Lil nigga who work for me?" She nodded. "Well damn, ain't this some shit. Do he know?"

"No, I told you first because you're my boss and I live with you, but I'm going to see him later."

I nodded and tried to wrap my head around the fact that Brittney was fuckin' with this lil nigga and got pregnant by him. I laughed and she looked at me crazy.

"I'm just glad it's not mine bc both of our heads would have been on a stake."

"Yea I know," she sat on the bed, "I feel so bad about what we did and the fact that I'm keeping it a secret it from her is worse. She's my best friend and you're her man or something like that, but I know y'all love each other. Y'all are toxic as fuck sometimes, but you two are meant to be. I see the way you look at her, like she's a goddess and she can do no wrong. I don't care how many times y'all fight and argue, y'all will never leave each other alone."

I nodded and took in everything she said. I did love Wintrr, I loved her when she went by Kaila, I just couldn't stop myself from being a hoe.

"How long you and Mike been fuckin' around?" I changed the subject.

"Ever since we met him that night."

"Damn, that long. I didn't even peep shit."

"Yea, we kept shit low key for business sake."

"Well, I appreciate that." I chuckled.

Brittney left a couple minutes later and I sat there in disbelief. This girl was pregnant by Mike's goofy ass.

~~

Wintrr

"Kalvin, I'm sleepy." I whined.
"I told you can sleep girl, but you gotta stay on the phone with me." He smiled as he lifted weights.
"No, because you're distracting me."
"I'm not doing anything, but working out."
"Yeah, but you look good, so it's distracting me and I don't wanna sleep when I have you to look at."
He smirked and continued to lift weights. It was no secret that we obviously were attracted to each other.
"You look good too, I'm ready to see you again."
"Oh yeah? When you want me to come?"
He put down the weights and picked up the phone. He was sweating hard, but still looked handsome.
"How about in two weeks. Ima be off work and I want you to come spend time with me."
"I think that would work, I just have to talk to my boss about it."
He nodded and went back to working out.