Ch. 2

I need y'all to check out my other book, "Catching A Case", starring Deyjah Harris. Thank youuu.

~~

Wintrr

It was Saturday night and since Brittney, my usual partner in crime, was pregnant, I had to work with Kandy. I had no problems with Kandy, we just didn't talk much.

"Yo, the little niggas gonna meet us at the strip club." Black said as he walked into the kitchen. He looked good as fuck. We haven't done anything since I've been back. It was hard because every time I seen him I wanted to pounce on him, but we were going slow. As fuck.

In other news, I was talking to Kalvin a lot. We had a great vibe, he made me laugh a lot, but that was just over the phone. Hopefully it was the same when we met up next week.

"Okay, can I drive?" Kandy asked. Black nodded and we all left out, getting into the G- Wagon.

"You look nice." Black complimented me as he opened the back door for me.

"Thank you, so do you." We shared a smile before he closed the door for me.

He made his way into the car and Kandy pulled off into the direction of the strip club.

When we got there, Dave, Kandy, and I made our way to the back where the boys said they were gonna meet us at. There was a nice ass lounge back here, kinda like the VIP of the VIP.

"Can I get you guys anything to drink?" A bottle girl came up to us.

"Let me get two bottles of henny." Black said. She nodded and walked away.

"How far are the boys?" Kandy asked.

"Ten minutes out, they got caught in traffic." Black answered.

Love Cycle by Toosii played throughout the club and I danced in my seat, tryna not too feel the music too much.

"You wanna dance?" Black asked in my ear. I nodded and he took my hand, leading me onto the floor. He pulled me close, my back against his chest, I slowly moved my hips to the beat.

"You really look good tonight." He spoke in my ear. His voice sent chills down my spine. I smiled, not saying anything and wrapped his arms around me tighter.

I reached behind me and grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him down, so our lips met. "We gonna have the bed rocking." I sang.

I turned to face him completely and kissed him again. I wrapped my arms around his neck, trying to get him closer to me. I pulled back and looked into his eyes. We were communicating, but no words slipped out our lips.

I laid my head on his chest and we swayed to the rest of the song before going back to our section, seeing that the boys finally made it.

"Wassup lil niggas." Black dabbed all them up.

"Sup." They all said.

Black pushed Johnny out his seat and I sat on his lap once he was comfortable.

"So wassup? Why you call us out here? I got some shit to handle in a little bit." Mike asked.

Black nodded and proceeded to tell everyone what was about to go down in the next few weeks. We had a new shipment of weed, cocaine, and heroine coming fresh from Mexico. Black even hired some extra girls to deal with the heroine and cocaine.

"Damn, we dealing like that now?" Adonis asked as he looked around at Mike and Johnny.

"If y'all not down for it, you can just stick to weed." Black suggested.

"Nah, Ima sell all of it. I need all the money I can get." Mike said.

"I'll just stick to weed." Johnny said.

"Yea me too. I don't wanna get too deep into this shit." Adonis agreed.

"Ight, then it's settled. I'll stop by the crib and drop off of ya shit next week." He spoke to Mike.

"Ight, anything else?" Mike asked.

"Yea, let me holla at you real quick." Black patted my leg telling me to get up. Him and Mike walked towards the front of the club, I wanted to
be nosey, but I stayed my ass in my seat.

Johnny and Adonis talked amongst themselves and Kandy disappeared, so I just sat there on my phone. I texted Kalvin when we got here, but he didn't text back.

~~

Black

I took Mike towards the front of the club and we sat at the bar.

"What can I get for you guys?" The bartender asked, eyeing the both of us like some meat. Trifling.

"We good." I dismissed her.

"Damn I was about to holla at shorty."

"Nigga you don't need to be tryna get with anybody when you got a baby on the way."

He looked at me confused, "How the fuck you know about that?"

"Brittney lives with me dumbass, she told me first." I said in a duh tone.

"Damn, this shit really real." He spaced out.

"Time to get serious bro, you got a little you coming into the world and they gonna look up to you. After this shipment, I'm cutting you off."

"Fuck you mean? Nigga how else Ima make money?"

"I'm opening a club in Hollywood, I want you to run it. We gonna be partners, you gonna be my eyes and ears there. I wanna get you away from this life and have an honest living for your child."

"Really?"

"Yeah lil nigga. You gonna be straight, you and your seed."

"Preciate you Black." He smiled.

We dabbed each other up before heading back to the table.

"You ready to go?" I asked Wintrr.

"Yeah, I don't know where Kandy went though."

"She at the car, she texted me."

She nodded and stood up, grabbing my hand in the process.

"See y'all little niggas later." I threw up the deuces and guided Wintrr out the club.

"How you feeling?" I looked down at her.

"I'm good, what about you?"

"I'm good too. I'm happy as long as you're happy." She smiled at me and nodded.

"We're gonna be good, great actually."

"I know we will be. We always are."