Ch. 6

Don't hate me y'all, I know it's been ages, but I'm back and better lol. enjoy ❤️ I know y'all been waiting, excuse any mistakes, I don't feel like proofreading lol.

Wintrr

I woke up in the middle of a room, confused, and blinded by the lights. I tried to move, but realized I was tied to the chair I was sitting on.

"What the fuck is going on?" I looked around and didn't see anything except lights. "HELLO! CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME?"

I heard footsteps and seen Rodney walked in with a smile on his face, holding a glass of wine.

"Hello sleeping beauty, you're finally awake, I didn't think it would take you two hours to wake up."

"What the fuck is happening?"

"I believe the people call it a plot twist," he smirked and grabbed another chair that was in the corner of the room and sat in front of me, "Sooner or later, Black will come looking for you. He knows you're here and after awhile, he will get worried, well at least I hope he does."

"Are you gonna kill me?"

"I don't want to, but we'll see what will happen. I have eyes on that dumb fuck, so the moment he leaves, I will know." He stood up and pushed the chair back in the corner. "You need anything?"

"Where are we?"

"We're in my guest house, but don't worry, your prince charming will come save you and then he will die." He blew a kiss and walked out.

I tried and tried to become unloose, but if anything it felt like the rope was getting tighter. I was getting frustrated, but I took a deep breath and calmed down.

"Okay Wintrr, you're okay, just stay calm and figure a way out." I spoke to myself.

~~

Black

"Yo, you spoke to Wintrr?" I walked out in the backyard and seen Brittney sitting at the edge of the pool with her feet in the water.

"No, I checked her room, but she wasn't in there. I assumed she went out."

"Nah, she ain't come home last night. I sent her out to a job with Kandy and both of them are M.I.A." I pulled my phone out and tried calling her again, but it went straight to voicemail. "Keep calling her fa me, I'm about to be out."

I walked back inside and went upstairs to shower real quick and change my clothes. After I was done, I drove to the location that she should have been at. There was two big ass guards standing outside the front of the house, I clutched my waistband as I got out, making sure they seen I was packing.

"What's your business here?" One of them asked as I got to the stairs and they both pointed their guns at me, but I wasn't phased.

"I'm looking for Rodney, tell that bitch ass motherfucker that Black is here to see him." They nodded and put they guns away.

"He's been waiting for you. You can go around back."

I eyed them, but they looked away, like I wasn't here no more. I pulled my gun out and went around back, ready to shoot anything that moves.