Part 14

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!

I know it may seem like I hate Bakugo but honestly I love him he's just not my fav the only person I hate is Mineta. Trust me though Bakugo will become a better person soon. :)

——————————————————

Izuku POV

   It was finally Monday and I was making my way to the classroom. I was really excited to see Todoroki. We had been texting over the weekend about class. He had FaceTimed me to help me catch up with the class. I walk into the class to see all eyes on me. Some were happy to see me while others weren't. Those eyes being Bakugo's. I walk over and take a seat at my desk. Turning to face Todoroki.
   "Hey Midoriya. It's nice to see you back in class." He had a slight blush on his face which caused me to blush.
   "Yeah I'm happy to see you too. Thanks for helping me catch up by the way!" We sat there and talked for a couple more minutes until a certain angry blonde came over fuming.
   "I THOUGHT YOU GOT KIDNAPPED DEKU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING BACK HERE! YOU SHOULDVE STAYED THERE!" This pissed Todoroki off. No one deserved to be kidnapped. I paused and just looked at Bakugo. I was feeling a bit anxious. I started to think about what would've happened if I actually would've stayed there. What if they never found me? What if they just kept torturing me? I was snapped out of my thoughts by Todoroki punching Bakugo.
   "You asshole. You don't know what he went through." If you thought Bakugo was mad before he was absolutely furious now. Bakugo went in for a punch but Todoroki easily dodged it and used his ice to freeze him to the floor.
   "YOU HALF AND HALF BASTARD LET ME GO!" Todoroki just stood there with a bored stare. He shrugged and grabbed my hand walking out of the door, leaving a screaming Bakugo to get himself out of the ice. (Which he eventually did by using his quirk).
   We made our way to the bathroom.
   "Are you okay?" Sincerity flashing through his eyes. I looked up at him and smiled a genuine smile.
   "I'm fine. He's an asshole anyways. I don't really care what he thinks. As long as I have you and my family." He blushes and tilted my chin up with his finger.
   "C-can I?" A blush rises on my cheeks turning a bright red when I realize what he's referring to. I nod and he pulls me closer kissing me. He holds my head up as I hook my arms around his neck. His other arm around my waist pulling us closer. However our romantic moment was cut short. A loud cockatoo looking pro hero bursts into the bathroom causing us both to snap our heads toward the door.
   "HEYYYY—oh I didn't mean to interrupt. Class is starting and I was sent to get you little listeners." He had a sly smirk on his face, which I didn't like at all.
   Todoroki and I make our way to the door leaving, Todoroki leaving first but before I can make my way out Hizashi grabs my hand and pulls me back.
   "You're gonna tells me everything when we get home tonight." He whispered in my ear. I was blushing because I didn't want to tell him how we were sorta kinda dating at this point. I rush out of the bathroom and run up next to Todoroki, leaving Hizashi chuckling in the bathroom.
   "H-hey Todoroki..." I look down while messing with my fingers.
   "Yes Midoriya?" He looked down at me as I felt the blush deepen in color.
   "Wh-what are we? I-I mean are we dating or- I mean..." he looks down at me then grabs my hand stoping me from getting nervous. I look at him confused by this action.
   "We can be whatever you want... I'd like to be your boyfriend but I also would like to take you on a few dates." He scratches the back of his neck as he looks to the side of me, not wanting to make eye contact with me. Is he scared I'm going to reject him? Awww.
   "Y-you want to be my boyfriend?" I say with a bit too much excitement in my voice. He looks into my eyes and they soften.
   "Well-uh yeah if you want to." I smile wide and hug him.
   "I'd love to be your boyfriend! To make it official let's go on a date tonight." I look up at him as I'm hugging him.
   "Y-yeah that'd be great." With that I give him a small peck on the lips and make my way to the classroom. He follows after.
   We walk into the classroom to an angry Bakugo fuming in his chair. Along with caterpillar Aizawa laying on the ground sleeping. We walk in and take our seats trying our best not to wake up Aizawa.
   "Thank you for joining us." Aizawa says as we take our seats. I roll my eyes as Todoroki has his signature emotionless expression.
   "Today we will be doing training for the sports festival. You will be fighting Midoriya since he has experience in real fighting and could most likely beat you all. You will be going one on one against each other. I know you all know he is quirkless but please do not underestimate your opponent." Aizawa says with his usual bored tone.
   "Now then get up and get changed into your hero costumes." Iida then raised his hand before we could all go.
   "Sir wouldn't it tire Midoriya out if he went against all of us? Plus he just got out of the hospital he is weak at this time doesn't that give us the advantage?" When did I agree to this anyways? Not that I mind. Getting some training in plus beating the shit out of Bakugo. Sounds like a win win.
   "Tch. As if. I've beaten up pro heros with broken bones before. I'm sure I can take some wannabes." An evil smirk plastered across my face. Intimidation is key when it comes to a fight. Or even just getting someone mad. If they're in their feelings while they fight they don't fight their best. They don't even realize that the fight has already begun. I notice that a few people in the class got angry from my comment while some were put off by my smile, some scared by it. While a few like Todoroki and Tokoyami were  unfazed.
   "That settles it then. Get out and get your costume on instead of wasting my time." Aizawa said a bit annoyed my the banter.
   This'll be fun.
———————————————————
Hope you enjoyed!

~Total words 1136~