Part 19

His new vigilante costume (pretend the fire isn't there).
I don't own the pictures in any of these owner to all of the artists.

——————————————————

Izuku POV

   It's finally time 9:00pm on the dot. I had recently started working on my vigilante costume testing out some new things. I had a new mask that was prepared for smoke quirks which I've had problems with in the past. Along with my costume which is now fire proof and is resistant to the cold. Not to mention very durable against weapons.
   I had laid a few pillows in my bed to make it look like it was me sleeping in bed so it wasn't suspicious. Then again I don't know if dad is going to be patrolling tonight and if he sees me he might be mad. Not that I care that much. I've been itching for some action recently.
   I walk over to my window and open it up, and make my way on the fire escape.
I climb up the fire escape onto the rooftop. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop looking for trouble. I soon did and took down quite a few lower tier criminals.
   After a couple hours of patrol I hear a thud coming from a couple allies away. I jump from the rooftop I'm on to the next few to get there to see two figures standing and one on the ground.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THEY HATE YOU?" One of the figures were yelling at the one on the ground. While the other just leans against the wall in the alley. I crouch on the rooftop staying in the shadows as not to be seen.
"I-I'm sorry! I did something dumb! N-now a bunch of the kids there hate me! I don't think any of them will trust me..." the figure on the ground stated stuttering. The figure standing that had confronted the other earlier started stomping their foot.
"YOURE SO DUMB! HOW WILL WE WIN THE GAME NOW? WE CANT KILL THE BOSS IF WE CANT GET TO THE STAGE OF THE BOSS!" Wait a minute... there's only one person I know who talks like life is a video games and that's- I take a closer look leaning in a bit and sure enough. -handjob. I quickly grab my phone out of my pocket and send my location to my dads and let them know about the situation. I then start to record Incase any of the information is important.
"Listen Shigi we don't even know what she did how do we know she can't redeem herself to the class or not yet?" The figure leaning against the wall claimed, seemingly standing up for the figure on the ground. I leaned in closer to see who the other figure was. Dabi.... one of the few L.O.V. members who were nice to me and treated my wounds along with gave me food. He was actually very kind. Handjob wasn't that bad either. I learned early on he was just completing orders from.... well him... he was actually kind of nice. He came down and gave me food and water not to mention played games with me. When I wasn't sleeping or being tortured. I think it's what kept me sane during the whole ordeal.
"What did you do?" Shigaraki said suspiciously. Creeping towards whoever was leaving on the ground.
The figure on the ground started to get nervous I could tell because they started to shake.
"I-I uh... well I...-" the figure was interrupted by an angry handjob.
"OUT WITH IT IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE DISINTEGRATED!" The figure on the ground quickly responded still shaking with fear.
"W-well you know how that vigilante joined the class? Well he started dating some kid... and I told them that their relationship was gross... because they were both uh- well boys...-" the figure on the ground quickly started to defend themselves. "-I ONLY DID IT TO GET A RISE OUT OF THE VIGILANTE I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU GUYS I SWEAR!" Wait a minute this situation seems way too familiar. This can't be coincidental can it? I lean in looking closer at the figure on the ground only to see the one and only floaty bitch.
"BULL FUCKING SHIT URARAKA! You really think we're gonna believe you just wanted to randomly get a "rise" out of a dangerous vigilante that could knock you out in two seconds flat? You wouldn't put yourself in danger without a reason!" Dabi was pissed he was yelling at Uraraka, but something that Uraraka said earlier caught my attention. 'I have nothing against you guys.' Are dabi and Shigaraki gay? Better question are they together? Even BETTER question what is Shigaraki doing out of prison? I know Dabi escaped but I thought Handjob was arrested.... wait a minute... SHIT THAT MEANS.... he's out of prison.
Before I could continue my thoughts I heard them all leaving but I didn't bother to challenge them. I had the video so I could get that traitor out of the school. Dad came about a minute too late. They were gone by the time he got there.
"What the hell are you doing out here?" You could tell he was tired and I felt bad for waking him up.
"I ran into some trouble." I then went on to tell him what happened.
"Okay I'll set up a meeting with Nezu for tomorrow but I want you to go-" Before I could let him finish his sentence I had already left. I didn't want to go home yet.
   I decided to go on and patrol for another three hours making it so I had patrolled for a total of six hours. I soon made my way back home. Not even trying to make my way through the window knowing dad and pops were probably there waiting for me.
   I walk through the front door and sure enough dad and pops were there each sitting on a chair facing the couch. Dad motioned towards the couch signaling for me to sit. I comply not really wanting to cause trouble after such a long night.
   "Why were you out doing vigilante work tonight?" Dad was calm but I could tell he was pissed at the fact I had been out for so long.
   "I technically never agreed to stop my vigilante work. I just agreed to go to UA." I said with a emotionless tone. I was still in my vigilante facade. When I go out as a vigilante I put on a facade of confidence and don't show emotion. That is unless I try to rule someone up. Then I become more than just confident, I become almost arrogant. It's just a way to get people to lower their guard and get angry. Having a facade while I'm dressed up as a vigilante made it harder for people to identify me. I was a shy stuttering mess being bullied and abused in one life, while in my vigilante life I was confident and strong, able to take down almost anyone in my way. No one would connect the two lives. And they never did I just happened to get caught.
   "It's dangerous. Not all of the hero's know not to go after you." I just stare at pops who had stated something that had an obvious answer.
   "Then tell them not to." I said with a bored tone. Dad was not happy with my attitude.
   "I don't know what going on with you but you need to get a grip. Get up stairs and get some sleep. You have class tomorrow. I talked to Nezu, we will be leaving early for a meeting with him." I rolled my eyes and made my way up stairs, tired from the chain of events I quickly fell asleep.

(I don't want to leave it on such a bad note so I just want to let you guys know he will apologize for being mean in the next chapter :)

——————————————————
Hey so I'm thinking about writing another book! I don't know what it's going to be about yet but I want to know what ship you guys want to see so I would appreciate if you comment on which ship you like the most!

TodoDeku -

BakuDeku -

ShinDeku -

Different Ship (comment ship name) -

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

~Total words 1405~